The Student Room Group

Gcse english literature 2019 predictions

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know any quotes for the theme Good and Evil/Duality of Human Nature in jekyll and Hyde?
I think for Macbeth the extract will be act 3 scene 4 and the theme will be ambition for AIC i think Sybil will come up as the character question and I'm not sure for themeI do edexcel btw. Good luck to all of you for tomorrow :smile:
Duality-“man is not truly one, but truly two”
Original post by fatheha123
Anyone know any quotes for the theme Good and Evil/Duality of Human Nature in jekyll and Hyde?
Does jekyll say that?
Original post by Sarah.w123
Duality-“man is not truly one, but truly two”
AQA I think fate and free will are coming up for Macbeth
ACC probably the importance of ghosts
I am so incredibly screwed. I'm doing ACC and much ado about nothing and I have so many notes for ACC but I haven't learnt them and it's been so long since I reveiwed Much ado. I learnt mainly characters and not themes tho so...
I never thought I'd be the type of guy who revises last minute but here I am...
Is anyone doing Of Mice and Men?
I have a feeling fate and free will for Macbeth but don't take my word for it, I predicted lots of infection and response for biology today that that was just tragic
Original post by hh786
Please!!!!!

can you send the Macbeth predicated paper through my email if I give it to you
there's a high chance that Gerald or edna is going to appear
Original post by muskaanxx
god i hope gerald doesn't come up!!
Original post by esraa_aydixn
I think for inspector calls they could go for sheila and her change or the question can be about the inspector BUT you must link it priestly, its a rare chance they would give Eric or Gerald.
For Macbeth I think the witches can be a theme and the supernatural but honestly there's so much possibility's for that so I don't know
And for the Christmas carol I think it would be one fo the ghost on my mocks a month ago ignorance and want came up and BOY I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR IT . That was the only area I didn't revise for

your wrong if they I've Shiela BOY YOUR LUCKY but its a high chance that we will get Eric or Gerald or edna so be prepared and for Macbeth the theme supernatural was the theme last year for the exams so boy forget that too and for Christmas carol ignorance and want was on the specimen paper and was given last year so unlikely BUT one of the ghosts is very LIKELY TO APPEAR THIS YEAR
there's a high chance that Gerald or edna is going to appear

Not Edna. She is a minor character.
Eric already came up last year
your wrong if they I've Shiela BOY YOUR LUCKY but its a high chance that we will get Eric or Gerald or edna so be prepared and for Macbeth the theme supernatural was the theme last year for the exams so boy forget that too and for Christmas carol ignorance and want was on the specimen paper and was given last year so unlikely BUT one of the ghosts is very LIKELY TO APPEAR THIS YEAR
Yes in Henry jekylls full statement of the case
Original post by fatheha123
Does jekyll say that?
Reply 95
Macbeth- guiltA Christmas carol- Scrooge as a outsider
is there any ocr literature students here or any ocr threat for paper 1 literature?
anyone have any predictions for OCR dr jeckyll and mr hyde or an inspector calls

im new to this thread
Reply 98
it would never be edna she has no role
Reply 99
Does anyone know thee predictions for Jekyll and Hyde in Literature paper 1?
Or any themes for Macbeth (also in paper 1)????????????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending