The Student Room Group

2019 gcse edexcel rs catholic christianity

what did you think of the paper. i found te paper quite hard to be honest. some of my answers were complete nonsense.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ridiculous to be honest. i dont think ive ever done a paper that difficult :frown:
The justice question what even was that
Reply 3
catholic social teaching? :/ im not sure but thats what my first thought was but i didnt have anything to talk about for it?
Original post by Rebeccarrrrrrr
The justice question what even was that
Reply 4
also did anyone think that the questions were worded so weirdly? like the topics were nice but they were worded so specifically that it was hard to figure out what they wanted
Reply 5
Heads down I can say I failed it. What was the d question about evangelism wanted us to talk about. paper was the worst paper I have ever sat in my life.
Reply 6
also what did anyone write about the life after death when compared to different religions/denominations
Reply 7
I thought exactly the same. everyone in my school literally came out the exam crying
Original post by kalae
ridiculous to be honest. i dont think ive ever done a paper that difficult :frown:
Reply 8
how evangelicals believe that christians go to heaven and everyone else goes to hell, and how only catholics believe in purgatory as its a teaching of the church anf not the bible
Original post by 00392962
also what did anyone write about the life after death when compared to different religions/denominations
Reply 9
I spoke about catholic social teaching and then started talking about how they strive for the better of people by supplying them with the necessary goods they need in life. then said that this shows justice as all the people they have helped have now got a way to life and that everyone were treated the same. I used the source love your neighbour to show how we should strive for justice and care for other people
Original post by kalae
catholic social teaching? :/ im not sure but thats what my first thought was but i didnt have anything to talk about for it?
Reply 10
literally! even teachers said it was ridiculously hard! especially compared to last years paper
I thought exactly the same. everyone in my school literally came out the exam crying
Reply 11
ye I wrote exactly the same would this get 2 marks or 4?
Original post by kalae
how evangelicals believe that christians go to heaven and everyone else goes to hell, and how only catholics believe in purgatory as its a teaching of the church anf not the bible
Reply 12
all my teachers were horrified when they saw the paper. it was id the paper was inhumane

Original post by kalae
literally! even teachers said it was ridiculously hard! especially compared to last years paper
Reply 13
literally they were struggling with how to approach the questions, yet alone under pressure and timed conditions in the exam hall?
all my teachers were horrified when they saw the paper. it was id the paper was inhumane
Reply 14
now hoping if i can now pass. its worth 50 percent of the course, and definitely my strongest point
Original post by kalae
literally they were struggling with how to approach the questions, yet alone under pressure and timed conditions in the exam hall?
Reply 15
what is your second religion you have studied

Original post by kalae
Reply 16
judaism
what is your second religion you have studied
Original post by kalae
also did anyone think that the questions were worded so weirdly? like the topics were nice but they were worded so specifically that it was hard to figure out what they wanted

Omds yes

I wrote about how Catholics believe in hell, other religions don't etc as an omnibenevolent god wouldn't want that etc then about how Catholics believe in a physical and spiritual resurrection but others believe in just a spiritual resurrection?
Original post by kalae

Hey Can u tell me the questions on the paper plz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending