The Student Room Group

Anyone nervous?

Is anyone nervous for the lit paper tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Im scared,i got a 9 in my mocks but im still unsure about it all :////
Reply 2
Same I got a 7 in the mocks but at least we do get an extract with each question, which ones are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Michelle0207
Im scared,i got a 9 in my mocks but im still unsure about it all :////
I'm sooo nervous...aiming for a 7...good luck everyone:smile:
Reply 4
Good luck too!! Just remember to use the extract to the max and obviously some quotes from throughout the rest of the play- I’m hoping to get a high grade in English too since it’s my fav :smile:

Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I'm sooo nervous...aiming for a 7...good luck everyone:smile:
Original post by ZOE2300
Good luck too!! Just remember to use the extract to the max and obviously some quotes from throughout the rest of the play- I’m hoping to get a high grade in English too since it’s my fav :smile:

how did you find science
Reply 6
Well i did foundation and basically half the paper was about maths which I wasn’t prepared for and there wasn’t really a lot of this stuff we had actually been taught in it, but tbh my target is only a 5 and in mocks I got really close to a 4. How about yours??
how did you find science
Nervous? If you mean having a complete breakdown over it, then yeah. I've never been good at English (I got a 3 in my mock...) and I'm absolutely dreading tomorrow. Good times.
Reply 8
Don’t stress!! I’m sure it will go okay, what was some of the things that made you drop marks ??
Original post by TreeClops
Nervous? If you mean having a complete breakdown over it, then yeah. I've never been good at English (I got a 3 in my mock...) and I'm absolutely dreading tomorrow. Good times.
Original post by ZOE2300
Well i did foundation and basically half the paper was about maths which I wasn’t prepared for and there wasn’t really a lot of this stuff we had actually been taught in it, but tbh my target is only a 5 and in mocks I got really close to a 4. How about yours??

I'm doing higher combined...i thought it was decent but I made silly errors. Hope I get an 8-8:frown:
Reply 10
Ik I did a few silly mistakes too but at least the first paper is over.
I'm doing higher combined...i thought it was decent but I made silly errors. Hope I get an 8-8:frown:
Original post by ZOE2300
Ik I did a few silly mistakes too but at least the first paper is over.

yeh:smile:
Reply 12
Good luck with the rest of your exams:smile:
yeh:smile:
If we use quotes mostly from the extract and only a few from memory how does that affect our grades???
Original post by ZOE2300
Good luck with the rest of your exams:smile:

same to you :smile:
Reply 15
It doesn’t really effect our grades, you may get a few more marks showing the marker that you understood the play but you can also just use events
Original post by daeho14
If we use quotes mostly from the extract and only a few from memory how does that affect our grades???
Reply 16
Do you do aqa?
Reply 17
Yea the aqa lit paper 1 is tomorrow afternoon- how did you not know?
Reply 18
Funny :smile:
Original post by ZOE2300
Same I got a 7 in the mocks but at least we do get an extract with each question, which ones are you doing? :smile:

I did Macbeth and A Christmas Carol I was abit disappointed cos i didnt finish my last paragraph but overall I hope i got an Okay gradeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending