The Student Room Group

Need advice on how to get over a bad fight with my partner, struggling to forgive him

Scroll to see replies

Yeah yeah, i have another saying :

once a hoe always a hoe
Original post by Taylor013
honesty just don’t. if they hit you once they will hit you again. sneak out when he’s not there and stay at a friend or family.

Spoiler

Reply 41
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
how many more of this will you and him take before y’all realise you’re just not meant for each together ? plenty of fish in the sea

But we are. I'm 100% sure of it.
Original post by Passwordisyou
Non sugar coated version:

You are a horrible person to be in a RELATIONSHIP with. How can u say u dont have self control? Thats just stupid. And you cheat regularly like its okay? Honestly u do have problems that u need sorting out.

Everyone trying to spin the whole thing on your boyfriend for so called hitting u, while forgetting your disgusting behaviour.

What do i think of u as a person OUTSIDE a relationship = normal hoe

No, I don't cheat on him 'regularly'. If you don't have anything useful to say, then why bother? I don't give a **** what you call me, so you are wasting your time.
honesty just don’t. if they hit you once they will hit you again. sneak out when he’s not there and stay at a friend or family.

Spoiler

Lol, no, I am not afraid of him. He's not some abusive weirdo.
Yeah yeah, i have another saying :

once a hoe always a hoe

i mean if your gonna be a hoe be a happy heathy hoe.
yeah but anger does weird stuff to someone just be safe and aware of his actions if it happens again leave
Original post by Ciel.
But we are. I'm 100% sure of it.

No, I don't cheat on him 'regularly'. If you don't have anything useful to say, then why bother? I don't give a **** what you call me, so you are wasting your time.

Lol, no, I am not afraid of him. He's not some abusive weirdo.
Honestly it sounds like you guys are perfect for each other. You cheat on him and he hits you but you are both forgiving of each other mistakes. Looks like arguments will be the least of your futures.
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
quality comedy

Quality comedy is when you are too much of a coward to post from your own account, stop hiding under anon, eh?
i mean not the most sensertive thing to say but has some truth
Original post by Professional G
Honestly it sounds like you guys are perfect for each other. You cheat on him and he hits you but you are both forgiving of each other mistakes. Looks like arguments will be the least of your futures.
999tiggers a woman????
this makes no sense do you even english
Original post by harrysbar
999tiggers a woman????
U dont cheat on him regularly? Why did u put in your original post that

"lately i have been partying and cheating and spending money etc"

Also if u never realised, its a public forum. Im not trying to get u to give "****" what i think. But more so telling u the cold hard facts that many are afraid to say.

Hmmmm what can make a relationship successful? Well a start would be to only have sex with that person. That was a tough one.
Original post by Ciel.

this makes no sense do you even english

Do you even english yourself
Reply 51
U dont cheat on him regularly? Why did u put in your original post that

"lately i have been partying and cheating and spending money etc"

Also if u never realised, its a public forum. Im not trying to get u to give "****" what i think. But more so telling u the cold hard facts that many are afraid to say.

Hmmmm what can make a relationship successful? Well a start would be to only have sex with that person. That was a tough one.

I didn't. 'The usual' means = every time when my life spirals out of control. Which isn't a 'regular' thing. It happens from time to time.

Not really. Heard it all before. Still don't care.

And yes, it can be tough. You might even understand what I mean one day.
(edited 4 years ago)
what else would i reply in memes
Do you even english yourself
My mind has shattered into 100 pieces
I think a lad. Knows too much about computers.

@999tigger refused to send me their IG or SC, so I don't know for sure.
Original post by Notoriety
I think a lad. Knows too much about computers.

@999tigger refused to send me their IG or SC, so I don't know for sure.

How do we know anyone is who we think they are?

You're probably a middle aged woman living in Surrey
(edited 4 years ago)
No, i completely understand the "tough" part. But the giving in to it is the difficult bit. Oh well, good luck
Original post by Ciel.
I didn't. 'The usual' means = every time when my life spirals out of control. Which isn't a 'regular' thing. It happens from time to time.

Not really. Heard it all before. Still don't care.

And yes, it can be tough one. You might even understand what I mean one day.
How do we know anyone is who they say they are?

You're probably a middle aged woman living in Surrey

Surrey? Middle aged woman? Where? :colondollar:
Original post by Themysticalegg
Surrey? Middle aged woman? Where? :colondollar:

:eek:
if u find out lemme know thx :laugh:
:eek:

Quick Reply