The Student Room Group

GCSE and whether I’ll get disqualified

I sat my french listening exam today and I don’t really care about french and I left 2 questions blank at the end where u have to fill in the gap and I thought it would be funny to write som silly answer so I wrote smoke crack and smoke weed in the gap so would I get disqualified for that? And if so would it effect my other exams?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why, just why?
You retard
You won't get disqualified but you will look like an idiot.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Haha thought it be funny and I finished early den alll my mates started sayin I was gonna get disqualified and it got me para
Original post by gymdandy211
Why, just why?
Will it make a diff if u get disqualified, you’ve already said you don’t care, karma existsssss
Reply 6
u faiiillll boi
Reply 7
Only if the examiner deems it as ‘offensive’. If so then it’s over for you
Reply 8
Yh I don’t care about french but I care about the other important subjects

Original post by gymdandy211
Will it make a diff if u get disqualified, you’ve already said you don’t care, karma existsssss
Reply 9
How would it be over for me exactly
Original post by Maxgxbox
Only if the examiner deems it as ‘offensive’. If so then it’s over for you
Reply 10
Yh I’m find with that as long as it doesn’t effect my other exams like English and ect which I need for 6th form
Original post by MinaBee
You won't get disqualified but you will look like an idiot.
Original post by Skengman69
Haha thought it be funny and I finished early den alll my mates started sayin I was gonna get disqualified and it got me para

Ye that’s like me the whoooleeee time and I also come up with weird ass jokes that I feel bad about writing after the exam! But it’s fine, that’s ma life
they literally say 'don't write obscene or offensive language' loooll it's jokes though, if the examiner has some sense of humour they won't do ****. 1like4prayer for skengman69
Reply 13
What did u ever get down graded or disqualified or awt?
Original post by Skylar Jones
Ye that’s like me the whoooleeee time and I also come up with weird ass jokes that I feel bad about writing after the exam! But it’s fine, that’s ma life
Reply 14
So would I just get disqualified for french or for all exams
Original post by ohappydagger
they literally say 'don't write obscene or offensive language' loooll it's jokes though, if the examiner has some sense of humour they won't do ****. 1like4prayer for skengman69
What did u ever get down graded or disqualified or awt?

Nope! I’m still here.... having to sit all eighteen of ma exam papers😩🤓
So would I just get disqualified for french or for all exams

IF you would get disqualified (big IF) then it would probs b just from the french one....... I think, I hope😬
Reply 17
Yh but it won’t effect my other exams right?
Original post by ohappydagger
I sat my french listening exam today and I don’t really care about french and I left 2 questions blank at the end where u have to fill in the gap and I thought it would be funny to write som silly answer so I wrote smoke crack and smoke weed in the gap so would I get disqualified for that?

stupid idiot.

Well done. You've failed, judging by that attitude of finding your gcses a joke I'm assuming you'll fail alot of your other exams too, won't be funny when you have to retake.

anyhow, if the examiner decides it's offensive then you may get disqualified from that exam, and telling your examiner to smoke two illegal drugs is likely to be deemed offensive so. RIP
if ur school is doing other subjects with the same exam board, you cld be kicked off the exam board and not allowed to do any more papers

Quick Reply

Latest