The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature Paper 1 2019

Who’s ready and what texts are you guys doing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde
romeo & juliet and a christmas carol, i’m so screwed i know barely any quotes
Original post by Hu5n41n
Macbeth and Jekyll and Hyde

Me too 😣 I REALLY hope Macbeth is on Guilt or Macbeth and Lady Macbeth’s relationship... what’d you reckon?
Reply 4
Original post by Happy&Unhappy
Who’s ready and what texts are you guys doing?

Macbeth and A Christmas Carol
Reply 5
Same I reckon there’s a high chance of lady Macbeth coming up
A lot of people are predicting the theme of Kingship
Original post by Hu5n41n
Same I reckon there’s a high chance of lady Macbeth coming up
Reply 7
Relationships between macbeth and lady macbeth have already come up a few years ago so idk about them, it’s meant to be on minor characters like Banquo, Macduff, maybe related to loyalty or honourability?
Well after that Biology exam they’re probably going to make us do ****ing Donaldbain and the Supernatural
Original post by AUB3RN
Relationships between macbeth and lady macbeth have already come up a few years ago so idk about them, it’s meant to be on minor characters like Banquo, Macduff, maybe related to loyalty or honourability?
Reply 9
Oh my god don’t even get me started on that trilogy higher Biology exam. We were never taught about cubes and aparently the boundaries are meant to be high for it
Well after that Biology exam they’re probably going to make us do ****ing Donaldbain and the Supernatural
Reply 10
Also, for another suggestion, others are talking about it maybe being Bravery of Macduff throughout the play?
Ahaha I saw a lot of memes about that. I do triple and the worst thing is everyone found it easy...but I didn’t. The questions were worded very weirdly.
Original post by AUB3RN
Oh my god don’t even get me started on that trilogy higher Biology exam. We were never taught about cubes and aparently the boundaries are meant to be high for it
Tbh I think I’ll just revise Macbeth, Lady Macbeth and guilt and kingship and waffle my way through it all like always
Original post by AUB3RN
Also, for another suggestion, others are talking about it maybe being Bravery of Macduff throughout the play?
Reply 13
Ahaha I saw a lot of memes about that. I do triple and the worst thing is everyone found it easy...but I didn’t. The questions were worded very weirdly.

Apparently there was some question about axolotols? I looked around the room and my eye caught a paper and just smack bang in the middle was this fat fish with coral on its head I was like oh okay
I wasted like 5 whole mins trying to say it and spent so long trying to understand the Questions
Original post by AUB3RN
Apparently there was some question about axolotols? I looked around the room and my eye caught a paper and just smack bang in the middle was this fat fish with coral on its head I was like oh okay
Reply 15
I was confused just reading the memes about it and I didn’t even sit that paper, i can’t imagi e how confused you were
I wasted like 5 whole mins trying to say it and spent so long trying to understand the Questions
I hate AQA they’re tryna ruin my future and stop me from succeeding
Original post by AUB3RN
I was confused just reading the memes about it and I didn’t even sit that paper, i can’t imagi e how confused you were
Reply 17
Macbeth: Kingship, guilt, LM and M relationship, appearance v reality
Christmas Carol: redemption, Christian values
I ****ing hope so! I only know quotes that fit in with those themes and characters.
Original post by Tbn2002
Macbeth: Kingship, guilt, LM and M relationship, appearance v reality
Christmas Carol: redemption, Christian values
Reply 19
Better than knowing literally no quotes for christmas carol😕
I ****ing hope so! I only know quotes that fit in with those themes and characters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending