The Student Room Group

Tried everything...don't know what next.

I haven't had sex yet, and i've done everything, fingering, dildo (only done a couple inches) in order to get myself stretched out and nothing is working. my boyfriend has tried as well, and sometimes it works great, and other times i'm in pain and both him and i are confused, is something wrong with me or..?
Wait what’s technically the problem?
Reply 2
Can't stick anything up into my vagina past an inch or two (sorry about being blunt).
Original post by PetitePanda
Wait what’s technically the problem?
Original post by Anonymous
Can't stick anything up into my vagina past an inch or two (sorry about being blunt).

Have you had sex before? Oh no it’s fine I was just confused
Reply 4
..."I haven't had sex yet," it literally says that in my first post.
Have you had sex before? Oh no it’s fine I was just confused

I haven't had sex yet, and i've done everything, fingering, dildo (only done a couple inches) in order to get myself stretched out and nothing is working. my boyfriend has tried as well, and sometimes it works great, and other times i'm in pain and both him and i are confused, is something wrong with me or..?
..."I haven't had sex yet," it literally says that in my first post.

Oh I’m dumb sorry. Honestly it will be painfully **** no matter how much you try to stretch it out. You honestly just have have to endure it and after a few thrusts it’ll become pleasurable. Also you have to have the right mindset to do it like don’t be scared because that’ll make it close more, making it more painful and that’s what happened to my friend - she wasn’t able to endure so it became more painful for her, making her stop quickly. Sorry if you already know this but that’s all I can say; I hope you and your boyfriend can finally be able to.
Reply 6
How can you not be scared if you know it's gonna be painful? Cuz that's super *****y, pardon my language.
Oh I’m dumb sorry. Honestly it will be painfully **** no matter how much you try to stretch it out. You honestly just have have to endure it and after a few thrusts it’ll become pleasurable. Also you have to have the right mindset to do it like don’t be scared because that’ll make it close more, making it more painful and that’s what happened to my friend - she wasn’t able to endure so it became more painful for her, making her stop quickly. Sorry if you already know this but that’s all I can say; I hope you and your boyfriend can finally be able to.
How can you not be scared if you know it's gonna be painful? Cuz that's super *****y, pardon my language.

True but I had the mindset it won’t fit at all but I was determined to have it all in and told him to go deeper I guess. If other people can do this, I can as well. Idk I thought if it was all in it’ll be better later on idk I can’t remember how I was feeling it was long ago but I felt so bad because my nails dig into his skin and I brought him closer. It’s super normal for you to feel this tho so nothings wrong with you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Is there anything to help the pain though? lube? different positioning? i don't have a high pain tolerance, so i want it to hurt as less as humanely possible.
Is there anything to help the pain though? lube? different positioning? i don't have a high pain tolerance, so i want it to hurt as less as humanely possible.

I think missionary is better because he’s doing it but cow girl I find it more comfortable doing it because it’s not sudden and I can pace my time but Idk just try and see which one will you be able to have a better mindset in. Lube might actually help but I didn’t use it so idk. I suggest doing it as fast as you can because the pain will hurt more over a longer time. Also don’t be afraid to use your boyfriend as support for the pain - he should have the decency to do it since you’re handling all the pain.
Doggy sort of stretches the girl out uno so lemme get it straight u don’t enjoy it at all when he’s “in u” have u bled ever?
Again, i'm a virgin, but when we've done fingering, no, it just hurts.
Doggy sort of stretches the girl out uno so lemme get it straight u don’t enjoy it at all when he’s “in u” have u bled ever?
Reply 12
Again, i'm a virgin, but when we've done fingering, no, it just hurts.

just dont go deep then. it will fix with time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending