The Student Room Group

Best thing to do the night before an exam

Does anyone have any tips about what you should do the night before an exam?
Practice questions then sleep
sleep and have a good breakfast in the morning
Original post by Imogen_barr
Does anyone have any tips about what you should do the night before an exam?

Hello Imogen,

How you approach the night before an exam is all down to personal preference and feeling. If you feel like you want to revise the night away or cram up on some revision then go for it. There is no right or wrong way.

But personally, in the past the night before an exam I would take the time to look over any notes or flashcards and cover any last minute topics I've struggled with. I would set a time around 8 /9 pm to stop and take the time to relax, do things that I know would relax any nerves and get an early nights sleep.

Hope this helps,
Charlotte :smile:
Craaaammmm
Original post by hallamstudents
hello imogen,

how you approach the night before an exam is all down to personal preference and feeling. If you feel like you want to revise the night away or cram up on some revision then go for it. There is no right or wrong way.

But personally, in the past the night before an exam i would take the time to look over any notes or flashcards and cover any last minute topics i've struggled with. I would set a time around 8 /9 pm to stop and take the time to relax, do things that i know would relax any nerves and get an early nights sleep.

Hope this helps,
charlotte :smile:
I just read half the textbook (mostly topics I still find difficult), then read the other half on the bus to school. It's what I did for chem and physics last year and for maths, I just went through methods of difficult topics.
If you have actually revised and completed past papers, then there is no need to cram everything in, go at your own pace.
Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending