The Student Room Group

I wrote that I had 3 extra pages

Ok so I’ve just done my GCSE English Lit exam for AQA and in a last minute I wrote on the front that I wrote 3 pages...then as the invigilator collected my paper in exam hall, I realised that that number was only meant for the number of EXTRA pages your write. Is this a big deal? Small mistake, but you can tell I’ve finished my writing in the answer booklet and the booklet still has extra pages to it, is it a problem?
No, it won't have a big impact because if you wrote extra pages, they'd expect the whole 16 page booklet to be filled and have the extra sheets attached with that little thing they put in the hole punch in the top left. You'll be fine, though that's the best dilemma I've heard today lol :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by RazzzBerries
No, it won't have a big impact because if you wrote extra pages, they'd expect the whole 16 page booklet to be filled and have the extra sheets attached with that little thing they put in the hole punch in the top left. You'll be fine, though that's the best dilemma I've heard today lol :lol:

Oh thank god, haha! Out of the whole exam, that stressed me out the most lmao
Original post by EstelleA
Oh thank god, haha! Out of the whole exam, that stressed me out the most lmao

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest