The Student Room Group

******may 14th 2019 combined science biology paper 1 leaked********

According to many people the AQA PAPER has been leaked! Although we still don't know whether we have to resit or not!!!!

What is the truth behind the AQA GCSE Biology Paper 1 ‘leak’? Find out here >>
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by krushan06
According to many people the AQA PAPER has been leaked! Although we still don't know whether we have to resit or not!!!!

wasn’t it leaked after the exam?
Reply 2
I pray there is a resit hopefully
LOL How do you know I hope so because, AQA just took the mick in the combined paper today :frown:. They put triple content there in COMBINED & also made it hard
Reply 4
Is there a mark scheme for it anywhere
Reply 5
I totally agree the combined paper was a shambles the grade boundries better be low af
Original post by rockyball89
lol how do you know i hope so because, aqa just took the mick in the combined paper today :frown:. They put triple content there in combined & also made it hard
I’m not resitting ****. Wanna get these exams over with ASAP and never look back
People are still putting the paper on Twitter and then taking it offThey should be reported to AQA If some people had access they wd raise the grade boundary
Here's our article about the alleged leak, which may help to calm your nerves.
beta blockers and stiff arent in the triple course, why would they make it easy?
Reply 10
Sameeew I did horrible
Original post by MsEldn
I pray there is a resit hopefully
the biology paper was the easiest thing ever, I hope it isnt resit
same
i hope it isnt resit either
Reply 13
Original post by abdolps4
same
i hope it isnt resit either

Original post by DatExamWasHard
the biology paper was the easiest thing ever, I hope it isnt resit

You don't need to worry about resitting. The paper was posted online AFTER the exam took place. This means no one had an unfair advantage. So no one needs to resit. Don't worry :smile:
:rofl3: yay
I hope we resit cause that bio exam was ******** anyways
Reply 16
Original post by krushan06

What is the truth behind the AQA GCSE Biology Paper 1 ‘leak’? Find out here >>

Yes it was leaked. I heard people buying and selling it for relatively high prices.
Original post by 8472
You don't need to worry about resitting. The paper was posted online AFTER the exam took place. This means no one had an unfair advantage. So no one needs to resit. Don't worry :smile:

Are you sure, because i really dont want to resit them and it wont be fair on us :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Nonagone
Are you sure, because i really dont want to resit them and it wont be fair on us :frown:

100% sure! :smile: It's a case of a lot of misinformation going around social media and such.

This is the statement which comes from AQA:
“Don’t worry this isn’t a leak and no-one will have to re-sit. The papers on the Google Drive we’ve seen were shared after they’d been sat, so they wouldn’t have given anyone an unfair advantage. We wish you all the best for the rest of your exams.”
Original post by 8472
100% sure! :smile: It's a case of a lot of misinformation going around social media and such.

This is the statement which comes from AQA:

Ah okay, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending