The Student Room Group

Higher Business Management 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Common questions are Growth, Structures, Decisions, Sources of finance, Use of spreadsheets in finance. However, this year its 20 marks longer so they will ask the most they can.
Original post by mikemohammed415
Does anyone know of any recurring questions that might come up?
Reply 61
Original post by AyrshireStudent
Not even kidding, I have no knowledge of half of the course. I'm going to use my general knowledge to help haha.

Only of a half? Lucky you! Pray for me as well, I'm gonna need it :biggrin:
Massive R.I.P.
Anyone else think that a franchise might come up? I was looking at past papers and don't think that has been up in a while
Would be nice if it did, one of the only things I can bloody remember 😂😂
Original post by Louisa_xox
Anyone else think that a franchise might come up? I was looking at past papers and don't think that has been up in a while
haha same I would be really glad if it comes up, however if workforce planning comes up I'm doomed

Original post by Aaron_0610
Would be nice if it did, one of the only things I can bloody remember 😂😂
Anyone got any main predictions for this year?? Thanks
i cant remember everything!!!!!!!!!
Same! anything in particular you're struggling with?

i cant remember everything!!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking franchises and growth but other than that I'm not sure :/
Original post by Elleishaxo
Anyone got any main predictions for this year?? Thanks
Same! anything in particular you're struggling with?

It's not even like I don't understand it, I just don't like business so I can barely remember it. Whereas I love philosophy and can remember all that :frown:
is there any way there could be an 8 marker on ratios?
highly unlikely they'll ask us 8 marks on it so i wouldn't stress too much :smile: then again its the SQA so they like to mess us around haha

Original post by sophiec011
is there any way there could be an 8 marker on ratios?
(edited 4 years ago)
aw yeah I have the same issue with some other subjects but I'm sure you'll be fine

It's not even like I don't understand it, I just don't like business so I can barely remember it. Whereas I love philosophy and can remember all that :frown:
highly unlikely they'll ask us 8 marks on it so i wouldn't stress too much :smile: they again its the SQA so they like to mess us around haha

Well,

In the new specimen paper there was an 8 mark growth question, it's a new thing so actually they could ask an 8 mark question and there is enough content about ratios to ask it.
feel like thats just a bit harsh tho tbh it would have to be on basically all of them but i was unaware that they had 8 mark questions now, thats just ruined my day
Well,

In the new specimen paper there was an 8 mark growth question, it's a new thing so actually they could ask an 8 mark question and there is enough content about ratios to ask it.
feel like thats just a bit harsh tho tbh it would have to be on basically all of them but i was unaware that they had 8 mark questions now, thats just ruined my day

sorry :frown:
hahaha i'm joking, would rather know now than later :smile:

sorry :frown:
I wish there was more time to prepare :frown:
anyone know what they could ask about franchises? would it just be like advantages and disadvantages?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending