The Student Room Group

English Lit Mistake?

Hi, sat my English Lit exam today and I don't know whether I'm overthinking this or not...

Basically I wrote my essay for Much Ado minus the conclusion - just in case I had time to add more points later. So, I left a page to accommodate for that.

I wrote my Jekyll and Hyde and went back to finish the conclusion.

But, this means that there's about a 3/4 of a page gap between my Much Ado essay and my Hyde essay. And i forgot to say to turn the page. So, I'm terrified that my school will only scan up to my Much Ado essay and not realise there's more.

I don't know...
Don't worry they will look through your whole answer booklet :smile:
Reply 2
Don't worry. Every page is scanned and submitted to the marking centres: all the blank ones too. The examiners have to acknowledge every page when they mark it otherwise they can't submit it as marked.
Original post by lokidokie
Hi, sat my English Lit exam today and I don't know whether I'm overthinking this or not...

Basically I wrote my essay for Much Ado minus the conclusion - just in case I had time to add more points later. So, I left a page to accommodate for that.

I wrote my Jekyll and Hyde and went back to finish the conclusion.

But, this means that there's about a 3/4 of a page gap between my Much Ado essay and my Hyde essay. And i forgot to say to turn the page. So, I'm terrified that my school will only scan up to my Much Ado essay and not realise there's more.

I don't know...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending