The Student Room Group

How do I tell my friends I might be a Furry?

So for a while I’ve been interested in the whole fursona thing and thought it was cool but recently I bought this set of furry ears and a tail because they were cute and I think I might actually be a furry XD. I did look hecking cute in them and I kind of want to get more but I know that if my friends find them they’ll make fun of me and I’m scared I’ll lose them cause of some dumb kink. Should I just keep it a secret, I have no clue what to do? I would just get rid of the tail and things but it makes me feel really cute and kind of sexy so I’m not sure if I want to
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Your friends don't need to know - and honestly they probably don't want to know.
Reply 2
Original post by sinfonietta
Your friends don't need to know - and honestly they probably don't want to know.

okay just wanna clear this up, I asked my friend to delete this post (it was originally a different topics) but she couldn't so she decided to change it to me being a furry
im not a furry 🤪
Yes you are
Original post by lumiea
okay just wanna clear this up, i asked my friend to delete this post (it was originally a different topics) but she couldn't so she decided to change it to me being a furry
im not a furry 🤪
Your kinks are none of their business anyway.
are you fur real ?

:holmes:
Original post by Lumiea
okay just wanna clear this up, I asked my friend to delete this post (it was originally a different topics) but she couldn't so she decided to change it to me being a furry
im not a furry 🤪

Suuuuure.
Original post by the bear
are you fur real ?

banned
Reply 8
do you wanna use my tail buttplug?
are you fur real ?

Original post by Lumiea

as a bear :bear: i do not need any artificial enhancements thx :h:
wut :K:
Reply 11
you're a furry too?
as a bear :bear: i do not need any artificial enhancements thx :h:
Original post by Lumiea

lol, sure. :tongue:
Original post by Lumiea
you're a furry too?

i am the furriest member of TSR

:smug:
@furryface12 has some great tips :yes:
Reply 15
Original post by Lumiea
im not a furry 🤪

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Original post by CoolCavy
@furryface12 has some great tips :yes:

Thanks for this :tongue:
Original post by Lumiea
im not a furry 🤪

Some friends like furries. See the above as evidence :tongue:
Don't.
This is a year old - they aren’t gonna be interested anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending