The Student Room Group

Am i ugly? With pic

Soooooo
My name is Martin, and im 23. I have a mid-low confidence. Before i show you the pic about me, pls let me tell you some things about me. Im going to work and study as an HR, and have a clear path thorward becoming a Human resources director.
In the past my self confidence was shattered, and in the past 5 months ive reached a pretty solid level. Here's the kicker, today comming back from cinema, ive sat near 2 really hot girls, and had a litle fear they are talking about me, that im ugly. This conversation of theirs just blew away every bit of my confidence. Can you please tell me im guly or something else?

Thx for ur answers.

54730197_1983680821759492_4557222586118832128_o.jpg

Scroll to see replies

No, you're not ugly.
Reply 2
your not ugly , trust me. dont worry im pretty sure ur just being delluisonal cuz u said ur self confidence is low . As a girl myself, i doubt that they would say that about you so no worries. I suggest you realize one thing. Your the only one living in yuor own body. this means you have seen all the flaws about yourself(or what you consider to be flaws). you have to come to terms with and realize that ,thats not the way people see you. no one looks that close at you that close , so just know that.being more confident will help u out anyway so give it a go. I hope you feel better about yourself soon.
Nah you're not ugly at all imo.
if i was gay i would James Charles you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Pmartin05
Soooooo
My name is Martin, and im 23. I have a mid-low confidence. Before i show you the pic about me, pls let me tell you some things about me. Im going to work and study as an HR, and have a clear path thorward becoming a Human resources director.
In the past my self confidence was shattered, and in the past 5 months ive reached a pretty solid level. Here's the kicker, today comming back from cinema, ive sat near 2 really hot girls, and had a litle fear they are talking about me, that im ugly. This conversation of theirs just blew away every bit of my confidence. Can you please tell me im guly or something else?

Thx for ur answers.

54730197_1983680821759492_4557222586118832128_o.jpg

Lmao. No, you are nothing special but you are not hideous, I honestly doubt they were talking about you.
Reply 6
nah your not guly
Original post by Fake Nerd
if i was gay i would James Charles you

not if i james charles him first
Reply 8
Original post by Boplop
Coming from a f a g g o t

So what?
Can’t say u ugly.... have u met me? But u aren’t the hottest guy either... no offence
ignore @Boplop he's trolling

nevertheless you're not ugly.
Reply 11
ur not ugly
honestly, r u sure they were talking about u?
Original post by adampatel365
not if i james charles him first

Oi don't you dare he's mine i called dibs
you're not about to do a hit on someone are you

but in all seriousness you look great
you look like the home alone kid
Reply 15
okay then. if im not ugly then how much on a 10 scale?
Reply 16
I'm a very honest person and I will tell you how it is and in my opinion, you're not ugly. Tbh, you shouldn't care what people think of you, including this. it's hard to do ik, but when you said the girls shattered your confidence, I think it shows how your confidence is built on what others think of you when it should be about what you think of yourself. I have an idea: go into a room without a mirror and think positively, have an open mind set, just remember to be positive. Leave that room along with leaving your negative thoughts and just look in the mirror. pic out everything you like about yourself. from your personality to your looks. Just list anything. I can't stress how important it is to have a positive mindset though
Reply 17
Original post by Pmartin05
okay then. if im not ugly then how much on a 10 scale?

1 being ugly and 10 being perfect, I'd say 8
You look like your average guy. You're definitely not ugly enough that strangers would talk about it, unless it was just a couple of girls messing around asking each other whether they'd date you or whatever... making a joke out of it because you weren't the girl's type or whatever. I'm sure we've all been on the receiving end of something like that.

Coming from a guy... No you're not ugly. I'm not gonna blow smoke and say that you should become a model or anything, but if I saw you in the street, I wouldn't think that you were the type of guy who lacked confidence around girls and disliked their own appearance. You look alright mate. A lot of it is how you carry yourself though, and if it's clear from the outside that you're lacking in confidence then that'll likely impact how people see you.
your confident enough to put your picture up here.... but yh trust me ur not ugly

Latest