The Student Room Group

2019 edexcel c1

any with a good memory to start on the 2019 Edexcel c1 marking scheme or even questions
Reply 1
how did you find the paper?
it was fairly good just had a bit of stumbles, on the 5 marker with parallel lines, the 2marker on the last question about naming a and k and the are of the triangle on the coordinate geometry question. and I doubt my common difference for part b on the arithmetic series question
Grade boundaries? Higher or lower?what's gonna be 70/75?
Reply 4
I think fairly similar to last year 70/75 would be around 92 - 94 ums
Reply 5
How many marks was the arithmetic one I started of correctly but I lost 2 marks at the end for the wrong answer
Original post by kingredswood
it was fairly good just had a bit of stumbles, on the 5 marker with parallel lines, the 2marker on the last question about naming a and k and the are of the triangle on the coordinate geometry question. and I doubt my common difference for part b on the arithmetic series question
Original post by MJAW
I think fairly similar to last year 70/75 would be around 92 - 94 ums

How sure r u? I mean wouldn't the Low number of ppl taking the exam affect the boundaries?
Reply 7
I think there 9 marks altogether? 4 marks for finding out the U17 and S25. Then 5 marks for finding out the U17 for the other guy with an unknown difference
Original post by MJAW
How many marks was the arithmetic one I started of correctly but I lost 2 marks at the end for the wrong answer
what did you get as the unknown difference for that second guy

Original post by vx038
I think there 9 marks altogether? 4 marks for finding out the U17 and S25. Then 5 marks for finding out the U17 for the other guy with an unknown difference
Reply 9
I got d=12 and U17 as 208, i think.
Original post by kingredswood
what did you get as the unknown difference for that second guy
What did people get for the area of the triangle on that geometry question?
What was t (X-coordinate)
Original post by stef18klnt
What did people get for the area of the triangle on that geometry question?
t=7/4 and area=39/4 I think
Reply 13
Noooo talking about the other one with arithmetic sequence part a was 1 mark how many marks was part b
Original post by vx038
Reply 14
Lots of people got 3 for the area
Reply 15
Apparently Area was 3 did anyone get that?
Original post by aslaterm32
t=7/4 and area=39/4 I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending