The Student Room Group

I’ve failed😭

Scroll to see replies

me too i focused on macbeth question for too long literally i thin i wrote at least like 4 pages literally just waffling but jekyll and hyde was pretty calm but i couldnt fully finish which flipping annoyed me so much but yet again i waffling so much arrgghhh!!! now i am glad i dont need to revise macbeth and j&h anymore woohooo xxx :frown::biggrin::tongue:
Original post by Saverah
You're lucky. I spent so much time on Romeo and Juliet, that I flopped A Christmas Carol
I waffle non stop looooooool my paragraphs were full of waffling
Original post by arieslover
me too i focused on macbeth question for too long literally i thin i wrote at least like 4 pages literally just waffling but jekyll and hyde was pretty calm but i couldnt fully finish which flipping annoyed me so much but yet again i waffling so much arrgghhh!!! now i am glad i dont need to revise macbeth and j&h anymore woohooo xxx :frown::biggrin::tongue:
yaaassssss!!!! lol at least we are on the same page
Original post by Saverah
i wrote so much context about shakespaere and james the first it is actually funny hahahaha
Join the club lol.
I waffled too much and didn't get to the point- that exam was awful.
I did Romeo and Juliet (I'm worried I put 'Gnomeo' in the exam because of pressure 😐😞) and Jekyll and Hyde.

Romeo and Juliet was OK, but Jekyll and Hyde wasn't the best. 😥
Best wishes to everybody who did Macbeth or A Christmas Carol today- I have heard how difficult it was. I am sure you'll pull out an amazing grade, especially with paper 2.

Good luck guys! 😄 Xx
Original post by Saverah
Thank you and you too. I think I spelt some words incorrectly too, my point was waffle and I didn't proof read because I was too busy looking at the clock hoping it would go slower. I feel like An Inspector Calls should hopefully boost my grade

Original post by Stardom33
Join the club lol.
I waffled too much and didn't get to the point- that exam was awful.
I did Romeo and Juliet (I'm worried I put 'Gnomeo' in the exam because of pressure 😐😞) and Jekyll and Hyde.

Romeo and Juliet was OK, but Jekyll and Hyde wasn't the best. 😥
Best wishes to everybody who did Macbeth or A Christmas Carol today- I have heard how difficult it was. I am sure you'll pull out an amazing grade, especially with paper 2.

Good luck guys! 😄 Xx
Original post by Tolgarda

Just feel like I did. Nothing made sense
Reply 28
No like I really have😭
Original post by silverdeath
If it's any consolidation, I thought my macbeth paper was awful, and I didn't even properly finish it and I ended up getting a high grade in english, So I would say theres a high change you'll be surprised on how you did, so don't fret over it too much

This was reassuring- I didn’t have time to write down all my ideas for a Christmas carol so I’m worried I won’t hit what’s expected of me
Original post by Gone245
This was reassuring- I didn’t have time to write down all my ideas for a Christmas carol so I’m worried I won’t hit what’s expected of me

same
I ended up writing two decent paragraphs

Then I rushed my last paragraph by trying to cram as many ideas as possible in

I analysed a quote and then started talking about the ghost of Christmas present and I didn’t get onto the ghost of Christmas yet to come
Original post by Saverah
same
You’ll be alright. Don’t worry. Everyone found it challenging even if they won’t admit it. This means the grade boundaries will be lower, which increases your chances of getting a better grade than you think you got. Sorry I sound kinda analytical, had a PE exam where you legit have to state stuff in that format. xx
Original post by Gone245
I ended up writing two decent paragraphs

Then I rushed my last paragraph by trying to cram as many ideas as possible in

I analysed a quote and then started talking about the ghost of Christmas present and I didn’t get onto the ghost of Christmas yet to come

I didn’t get to do the last ghost and I rushed a conclusion
Yeah- AIC is a strong play for me as well.
Poetry isn't too bad either, so I hope that.paper will boost me up a teensy bit.

Lol we literally made the same mistakes- I forgot to proof read because I was wishing that the clock would stop and got too carried away. 😭
Original post by Saverah
Thank you and you too. I think I spelt some words incorrectly too, my point was waffle and I didn't proof read because I was too busy looking at the clock hoping it would go slower. I feel like An Inspector Calls should hopefully boost my grade
Reply 35
Original post by saffie2003
i think on results day we should all post our actually results for english literature ans compare results form what we thought we would get.
but we also have animal farm (or another book for anyone else) and poetry which can bring UP our grade not down

oh your doing animal farm too? do u have any predictions?
Original post by Saverah

hope too i hope it is about sheila it is easier to write stuff bout her....arrrggghh!!!
i hate flipping poetry the worst one yet
Original post by Stardom33
Yeah- AIC is a strong play for me as well.
Poetry isn't too bad either, so I hope that.paper will boost me up a teensy bit.

Lol we literally made the same mistakes- I forgot to proof read because I was wishing that the clock would stop and got too carried away. 😭
I actually have no idea
Original post by M.FA
oh your doing animal farm too? do u have any predictions?
It's not the best- but defo not the worst for me. 😄
Good luck!
Original post by arieslover
i hate flipping poetry the worst one yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending