The Student Room Group

Chemistry Exam Tommorow!

Is anyone else fretting about the Chemistry exam? My biology was awful yesterday and i want to boost my marks in chemistry and physics, which are my weaker parts of science. someone give me some tips and tricks to remember things...also..do we need to know about alkenes and alkanes?
Original post by Ashleigh Stock
Is anyone else fretting about the Chemistry exam? My biology was awful yesterday and i want to boost my marks in chemistry and physics, which are my weaker parts of science. someone give me some tips and tricks to remember things...also..do we need to know about alkenes and alkanes?

Nothing you need to know about alkenes or alkanes, except for the fact that polymers have crosslinks. Check your spec for what you may need to know, it's your best friend. (unless they pull another bio test on us)
thankyou lovely x

Original post by Kalhorious
Nothing you need to know about alkenes or alkanes, except for the fact that polymers have crosslinks. Check your spec for what you may need to know, it's your best friend. (unless they pull another bio test on us)
my biology was awful aswell good luck for chemistry tomz have faith in ur self u will do well
thanks, you will do well to :smile:
Does anyone do OCR 21st Century???
Tbh im freaking out aswell :eek: but you only need to know basic Chemistry along with Quanitative (im pretty sure)

hopefully fingers crossed its not too hard, considering I do foundation aswell :0 x
Original post by kanejoe43
Tbh im freaking out aswell :eek: but you only need to know basic Chemistry along with Quanitative (im pretty sure)
no sorry, I do aqa x
Original post by Keri00Summers
hopefully fingers crossed its not too hard, considering I do foundation aswell :0 x

Good luck to u :smile: Ive chosen Physics for A Level so i need at least a 6 in my sciences (im doing Higher) *silently crying*
yesss
Original post by Keri00Summers

topics one to five are on test tomorrow, we don't need to know about them! good luck :smile:
I genuinely feel sick
anyone know order of melting points ionic, giant covalent and metallic???? plz help asappp

Quick Reply

Latest