The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Curirosity is stronger than fear of unknown
Original post by anon123a
your confident enough to put your picture up here.... but yh trust me ur not ugly
Not at all!!
F*** what others say about you... You have to think what your heart says and that your good-looking.
Reply 23
Tbh i live in Hungary
you look spicy papi
Nah hun ^.^
Reply 26
im sorry but you are ugly
Reply 27
you are average
Reply 28
You look like Kieran Culkin had a baby with Chris Klein.

No, not ugly
I very much doubt they were talking about you being ugly.

You're literally not ugly, at all.
Original post by Pmartin05
Soooooo
My name is Martin, and im 23. I have a mid-low confidence. Before i show you the pic about me, pls let me tell you some things about me. Im going to work and study as an HR, and have a clear path thorward becoming a Human resources director.
In the past my self confidence was shattered, and in the past 5 months ive reached a pretty solid level. Here's the kicker, today comming back from cinema, ive sat near 2 really hot girls, and had a litle fear they are talking about me, that im ugly. This conversation of theirs just blew away every bit of my confidence. Can you please tell me im guly or something else?

Thx for ur answers.

54730197_1983680821759492_4557222586118832128_o.jpg

no you're not ugly
Soooooo
My name is Martin, and im 23. I have a mid-low confidence. Before i show you the pic about me, pls let me tell you some things about me. Im going to work and study as an HR, and have a clear path thorward becoming a Human resources director.
In the past my self confidence was shattered, and in the past 5 months ive reached a pretty solid level. Here's the kicker, today comming back from cinema, ive sat near 2 really hot girls, and had a litle fear they are talking about me, that im ugly. This conversation of theirs just blew away every bit of my confidence. Can you please tell me im guly or something else?

Thx for ur answers.

you are not ugly! Everyone thinks these things about themselves, just because you don't look the same as other people who are considered 'handsome' doesn't mean u aren't!! It's like that saying, flowers are pretty and so are fireworks- but they look different! u r not ugly
You aren't ugly. Those girls probably were not talking about you. That's just your own paranoia making you think that. I think your appearance would not cause you trouble finding a girl. It's more to do with your lack of confidence.
yes
I would date you if I had the chance, so NO you’re not ugly, you’re very attractive 😘
And you kinda remind me of ‘Asher’ from the tv series “How to get away with murder” so that’s definitely a bonus!
Reply 36
Soooooo

Thx for ur answers.

I don't even know what to say to you.srsly dude i would kill for hair like that.you are not ugly:smile:
Reply 37
Original post by hwsdb
im sorry but you are ugly

did you stop to think that maybe thats the reason i replied that? i get a kick out of it actually.thanks anyway dock manager:smile:
Reply 38
You don’t stand out but I’d f***. No kissing tho

Yeah they most likely weren’t talking about you, and if so, their opinions mean nothing
Reply 39
This thread is a year old... :K:

Latest