The Student Room Group

National 5 Business Management 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Thank you, Good luck in Higher! :smile:
Original post by AyrshireStudent
Good luck in the exam, a lot of the question you can use general knowledge and it isn't as bad as you think it is. I'm currently doing Higher Business Management.
I feel like I haven't revised enough even though over the Easter break I finished the course and kept revising.
Thank goodness I had extensive mini prelims for Business before holidays, refreshed my memory.
But don't know now, I feel like I am forgetting things on a daily basis 🤣🤣😶
Thanks! There's so much to learn. :frown:

Original post by SchuylerSister22
Thank you, Good luck in Higher! :smile:
What's everyone doing to revise the last two nights before the exam? I'm in the process of creating my own quizlet and it has dawned on me how much I have to remember 😬. Are you prepared? When did you start revising?

What I do is from my notes that I done, I just recite them since I used cornell notes.

Good luck @AyrshireStudent hope you pass higher :smile:.
I feel like I've forgotten the whole course because I've only started revising tonight as I've been studying for previous exams :frown:
I haven’t really revised for BM as my priorities were other subjects such as history, Spanish and English. My target grade was initially a B3, but I’m holding out for a C now.
You guys ready for the exam tomorrow?

I haven't done any studying for Business as I don't feel it is necessary; I got 90% in my first prelim and 89% in my second prelim without any studying. Once you understand the basic knowledge, you can use common sense to explore your answers, so hopefully the paper should be as easy...
Original post by Strelzo

I haven't done any studying for Business as I don't feel it is necessary; I got 90% in my first prelim and 89% in my second prelim without any studying. Once you understand the basic knowledge, you can use common sense to explore your answers, so hopefully the paper should be as easy...

Yeah I am ready, I had 67% on my prelim so I should be good.
Original post by Kubsyy
Yeah I am ready, I had 67% on my prelim so I should be good.

Great! Good luck :thumbsup:
Original post by Strelzo
Great! Good luck :thumbsup:

And you too :wink:
I've done 5 and a half hours of revision today because I was trying to re-learn the whole course. But it was a big waste of time because I still know nothing :frown: Staring at quizlet all day has made me ill so now I'm just trying to focus on trying not to be sick during the exam 😂
Original post by Strelzo

Good luck to you all for the exam tomorrow! :smile:
I've done 5 and a half hours of revision today because I was trying to re-learn the whole course. But it was a big waste of time because I still know nothing :frown: Staring at quizlet all day has made me ill so now I'm just trying to focus on trying not to be sick during the exam 😂

😂😂😂
How did you guys find the exam?
I found it pretty good not sure about target market and benefits of social enterprise 😶
Hello guys, I done my exam, how did anybody find the exam?. Personally, I was struggling with 1 or 2 questions in case studies for example 5 marker for business location but I had not enough reasons and I might lose 2-3 marks but I found section 2 easier than case studies to be honest. I’m still hoping for an A :smile:
Not so good. I hadn’t managed to get any revision in, as I was kept busy by other subjects such as English and History, and I had trouble sleeping last night, so I just couldn’t get my head in the game when it came to writing up the exam. I also had a persistent headache throughout the two hours, I think due to the heat.

If I’ve failed I’m hoping to pick up some marks on the assignment which I think I did very well on.
Agreed, Case Study 1 made me confused like the benefits of social enterprise and the stake holders.
What did you say for target market?
Original post by Kubsyy
Hello guys, I done my exam, how did anybody find the exam?. Personally, I was struggling with 1 or 2 questions in case studies for example 5 marker for business location but I had not enough reasons and I might lose 2-3 marks but I found section 2 easier than case studies to be honest. I’m still hoping for an A :smile:
Original post by rittajmoghal29
Agreed, Case Study 1 made me confused like the benefits of social enterprise and the stake holders.
What did you say for target market?

I said for pregnant moms and adults cause I was confused with this one.
What did everyone put for the income statement (A, B, C, D)
Original post by Willoxl
What did everyone put for the income statement (A, B, C, D)

A = 40,000 B = gross profit C = profit for the year D = 50,000

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending