The Student Room Group

Wtfff edexcel english lit

Scroll to see replies

I know it was a lot easier than the edexcel's question, however, I wasn't over the moon about how I could only really talk about one character.
Original post by SWEET_ LEMON
Yeah I do aqa and it was pretty easy tbh we got asked about how Shakespeare presents Macbeth as a violent character

I’m sorry for you guys :frown: truly. I feel you . What was the question that you got ?
Reply 21
i literally can't concentrate for chemistry because of this
Original post by Cool2525
the porter has ONE PAGE in the whole play I would be FUMING
Reply 22
OMGGGG yall should’ve seen my face when I opened the paper🤬 THE PORTER THE FLIPPING PORTER I mean what did edexcel expect us to write about. The guy was drunk and was playing bloody knock knock whit himself. He is childish andddddd.... what more do you want to say🤬 FUMINNNNNNNN My 2 pages were PUREEEEE WAFFLE.
IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY. LETS JUST HOPE THE GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE LOW.🤞
i liked the edexcel lit paper i think i acc got a 9 coz i estimated 75/80 in that paper so pleased and happy
Reply 24
Original post by Nehansn
OMGGGG yall should’ve seen my face when I opened the paper🤬 THE PORTER THE FLIPPING PORTER I mean what did edexcel expect us to write about. The guy was drunk and was playing bloody knock knock whit himself. He is childish andddddd.... what more do you want to say🤬 FUMINNNNNNNN My 2 pages were PUREEEEE WAFFLE.
IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY. LETS JUST HOPE THE GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE LOW.🤞

NAHH i wish u saw the grade 9 student in my year's face when he came out,my man i literally felt the intent to kill from that dude tbh i felt this wellell i honestly think the guy who wrote this was on some steroids.idk like if even teachers found it hard to tell whether the man was insane or not how we supposed to do it and even write 2 pages on him. MCHMMM IF THE BOUNDARIES ARENT LOW, 70% of uk will get terrible grades
Reply 25
Yeah, lots of people were crying today but I'm not gonna let it affect my other subjects and hopefully paper 2 won't be as bad.
The thing is last year for Edexcel their questions were absolutely beautiful, it was the character of lady Macbeth and the theme of guilt. I feel like because they had it easy last year they came back with a 10000 times harder question.
Reply 26
Original post by lilabs364
i liked the edexcel lit paper i think i acc got a 9 coz i estimated 75/80 in that paper so pleased and happy

you there are a lucky man. i barely even got 35( as i said im not english and i just started learning about this stuff) on my mocks and now them giving me this unexpected **** is just going to ruin me. literally 6-9 on every other subject except english and french
During the exam I prayed to thanos to snap the porter out of existence
How was the inspector call? I was gassed by the inspector
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by 14yalamanchilig
During the exam I prayed to thanos to snap the porter out of existence

bruh we full on made a conspiracy theory that the porter actually never existed and that he came to life when thanos snapped his finger

Original post by 14yalamanchilig
How was the inspector call? I was gassed by the inspector

i tried t write about the inspector but instead i just wrote about how he uncovers the filth of capitalism as i couldn't think straight. i had good points like his name is linked to the angel of death so he is there to punish those who think for themselves and he is a warrior for justice and what not but i couldn't write it as i was going blank form question 1.
I know it's so baffling they did that. I could talk more about the dagger and Edna in inspector calls then bloody porter 😂😭
That is acc so easy. Better than AQA
I'm so sorry to hear that you GCSE guys got such a terrible question😂 Not gonna lie you've made me laugh, your reaction to the whole exam is just super funny😅.
I did it yesterday as well...man it took me by surprise!WhatsApp Image 2019-05-16 at 07.53.46.jpeg
(edited 4 years ago)
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-16 at 07.53.46.jpeg
(edited 4 years ago)
omg i feel so bad for you haha
Original post by Tsquare
i literally can't concentrate for chemistry because of this
Reply 36
Apparently the porter question is an A-level question
Reply 37
aye no worries tho i think i got atleast a 7 on that chemistry
Original post by Cool2525
omg i feel so bad for you haha
Reply 38
even better then. now the grade boundaries will change and i might get a 5 . YAAASSS

Original post by Masked
Apparently the porter question is an A-level question
Reply 39
What's everyone's predictions for Edexcel Poetry Conflict?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending