The Student Room Group

Biology cie AS level m/j paper 21 2019

How did you guys find the paper? What did you write for 1,2,3
And for X and Y?
I found it okay, some questions were weird though especially the wording... I got pulmonary vein, pulmonary artery and right atrium for 1,2, and 3. I did rough endoplasmic reticulum for X and mitochondria for Y....
Reply 2
Original post by mioxne
I found it okay, some questions were weird though especially the wording... I got pulmonary vein, pulmonary artery and right atrium for 1,2, and 3. I did rough endoplasmic reticulum for X and mitochondria for Y....

I wrote 1. Pulmonary Vein 2. Atrioventricular valve and 3. Right atrium
For x rough endoplasmic reticulum and for Y I wrote vesicles
yeah I've seen that's what people have been putting ahhh.... some people put semilunar valve as well for number 2... what did you put for reason triglyceride and phospholipid are not monomers?

Original post by Sudee
I wrote 1. Pulmonary Vein 2. Atrioventricular valve and 3. Right atrium
For x rough endoplasmic reticulum and for Y I wrote vesicles
Reply 4
Original post by mioxne
yeah I've seen that's what people have been putting ahhh.... some people put semilunar valve as well for number 2... what did you put for reason triglyceride and phospholipid are not monomers?

You mean polymers? I wrote it is not made up of repeating subunits called monomers
Original post by Sudee
You mean polymers? I wrote it is not made up of repeating subunits called monomers

lol my brain is so dumb yeah polymer... i’m so nervous for these results
Reply 6
Original post by mioxne
lol my brain is so dumb yeah polymer... i’m so nervous for these results

Same, do you think the threshold will be high or low?
honestly don't know, initially I thought it would be low but people in my class think it will be high, lets just hope for the best haha
Original post by Sudee
Same, do you think the threshold will be high or low?
Reply 8
Original post by mioxne
honestly don't know, initially I thought it would be low but people in my class think it will be high, lets just hope for the best haha

yea, I don’t think it will be that high since I’ve seen so many different answers for 1,2,3 and X and Y

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending