The Student Room Group

English lit paper 1?

HOW DID IT GO I AM DOING CHRISTMAS CAROL AND ROMEO AND JULIET IT WAS OKAY NOT TOO GOOD AND TOO BAD
wbt you guys?
Oh my god I’ve never been happier! REALTIONSHIP BETWEEN ROMEO AND JUILET OH MY GOD!!! Also the ghosts is a top answer, I did 6 analysis paras for r+j and 7 for ACC! It felt too good tho... we’re gonna get bloody tissue as the poem 😖
sadly. thr uqestions were easy but i mostly forgot evrything as i entered the hall how many marks you get for only story telling for as a whole novel>? how do you we are going to get tissues\?
Original post by x_x_liv_x_x
Oh my god I’ve never been happier! REALTIONSHIP BETWEEN ROMEO AND JUILET OH MY GOD!!! Also the ghosts is a top answer, I did 6 analysis paras for r+j and 7 for ACC! It felt too good tho... we’re gonna get bloody tissue as the poem 😖
I just bet because we had a super easy first set of questions we’re going to have the hardest poem :frown:(
I hope not I think it would be storm on he island or London otherwise I'm dead lol
I just bet because we had a super easy first set of questions we’re going to have the hardest poem :frown:(
Storm on the island I will legit die of happiness, I compared it to ozymandias in my mock so I just do it the other way. I heard a lot of people think remains or the prelude this year
Storm on the island I will legit die of happinethss, I compared it to ozymandias in my mock so I just do it the other way. I heard a lot of people think remains or the prelude this year

The thing is in my mocks I compared ozymandias with my last duchess which I'm quite confident with but I don't when I entered the hall I just literally forgot evvery thing I was trying to think so much I wish I had a bit more time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending