The Student Room Group

Ok when did yall loose you vaginity?

Ok so when did you all loose your vaginity, and be truthful, because 17 and 18 are perfectly respectable ages to loose your v card, yall don't have to rush things on the other hand don't be ashamed if u did, just please be truthful! Also if your comfortable how? Also when do you all think is the average age to loose your v card. I live in England btw.

Scroll to see replies

I remember losing my v card once. Don't worry, I found it under my couch.
3 weeks ago lmfao
day after i turned 16
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: haha omg
Original post by Anonymous
I remember losing my v card once. Don't worry, I found it under my couch.
First proper time was 16. First time I ever put my penis in a vagina was with my GF at the time when we were 14, round an alleyway, we didn't finish so I didn't count it as losing my virginity but like 90% of people I've spoken to about it say it counts because there was penetration.
I am planning to wait until marriage.
Interesting, what was your experience like, if your happy to say or course, good or bad? How did u loose it was it planned, info for any virgins out there who need advice.
Original post by tealeavees
3 weeks ago lmfao
day after i turned 16
I respect that decision, and say do whatever the hell you want! It's your body, you gotta do what you wanna you know. Just out of interest why did u decide to wait, for anyone who is thinking about loosing there v card but is not sure whether to or not.
Original post by Fear-of-failure
I am planning to wait until marriage.
Original post by student-talk
Ok so when did you all loose your vaginity, and be truthful, because 17 and 18 are perfectly respectable ages to loose your v card, yall don't have to rush things on the other hand don't be ashamed if u did, just please be truthful! Also if your comfortable how? Also when do you all think is the average age to loose your v card. I live in England btw.
I was 17, but have mates who lost in when they were 13 and some who lost it at 20. Honestly, it doesn't matter.
Interesting, what was your experience like, if your happy to say or course, good or bad? How did u loose it was it planned, info for any virgins out there who need advice.

It was pretty cool. I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend was visiting from Amsterdam for my birthday. We've been together for over a year now and we have discussed it quite a lot. We bought condoms together just in case something happened, and one night I just asked him if we could and he agreed. It was pretty painful ngl lmao but we took it slowly, he was very careful and kind about it, the pain got better eventually and was really positive for the both of us :smile: lolol
Interesting, I feel this is the average age, if you are happy to say was it a good or a bad experience, would you recommend loosing it at 17 or wait later or loose it earlier.

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
I was 17, but have mates who lost in when they were 13 and some who lost it at 20. Honestly, it doesn't matter.

Yes, really feel it is a personal decision love this!
Interesting, I feel this is the average age, if you are happy to say was it a good or a bad experience, would you recommend loosing it at 17 or wait later or loose it earlier.

later . because i opened ma legs for a weird guy
That is the youngest on here so far, if you are happy to say was it a good decision or a bad decision, would you recommend others to loose it age 14. By the way I totally respect your decision, feel it is a personal choice really but just for anyone who is interested in thinking about loosing it.
Original post by Rocky Handsome
Aww that's so sweet i'm really happy for you, sounds like a very positive experience, and a really good way to loose it.
Original post by tealeavees
It was pretty cool. I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend was visiting from Amsterdam for my birthday. We've been together for over a year now and we have discussed it quite a lot. We bought condoms together just in case something happened, and one night I just asked him if we could and he agreed. It was pretty painful ngl lmao but we took it slowly, he was very careful and kind about it, the pain got better eventually and was really positive for the both of us :smile: lolol
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
later . because i opened ma legs for a weird guy

Could've been a TSR user, don't get much more weird than that
You never know when your gonna lose it...until you hear the "pop"
That is the youngest on here so far, if you are happy to say was it a good decision or a bad decision, would you recommend others to loose it age 14. By the way I totally respect your decision, feel it is a personal choice really but just for anyone who is interested in thinking about loosing it.
Lol still a virgin and get ripped for it😂Turn 19 in August

Doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers other people lmao
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending