Scroll to see replies

Original post by harryg135
Basically describes you because you're a biatch and 1/8 Spanish anyway :smile:

stfu did i ask for you to butttttt in like that rude :smile:
I have in 7hrs
Original post by AlevelMBC
do you lot not have exams...?
What i used to do:
Sleep after suhoor, get up at around 9-10pm. Revise till around 5-6pm. Sleep until iftar. Revise from 10pm-2:30pm.
It's like you have 2 days in one, it feels like that anyway! Got me so productive.
Have some breaks, lots of water too. I used to do some Islamic studies in my breaks, or read Quran or pray nafl or eat (during night time)
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
stfu did i ask for you to butttttt in like that rude :smile:

I butt in wherever I want thank you, you usually do when your mouth isn't full of food anyway :smile:
I butt in wherever I want thank you, you usually do when your mouth isn't full of food anyway :smile:

right me and you are going to have a talk mister
Reply 65
im trying to do that now. How did it go for your exams?

Original post by EyestriX
What i used to do:
Sleep after suhoor, get up at around 9-10pm. Revise till around 5-6pm. Sleep until iftar. Revise from 10pm-2:30pm.
It's like you have 2 days in one, it feels like that anyway! Got me so productive.
Have some breaks, lots of water too. I used to do some Islamic studies in my breaks, or read Quran or pray nafl or eat (during night time)
Looks like war coming..
Reply 67
exposed

Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
right me and you are going to have a talk mister

And what if I don't listen or if I fall asleep in the middle of your lecture as usual?
MA. God bless you.
What i used to do:
im trying to do that now. How did it go for your exams?

Pretty well Alhamdulillah I got into uni with them so :tongue:
Original post by Rocky Handsome
Looks like war coming..

Oh you haven't seen war from keke. Trust me, a nuclear missile would do less damage
You have to make it a habit out routine, the first few days are always harder but after it's just automatic
i have no idea who she is..
Oh you haven't seen war from keke. Trust me, a nuclear missile would do less damage
Reply 74
sounds like a pain
You have to make it a habit out routine, the first few days are always harder but after it's just automatic
Reply 75

her name is a song. astaghfirullah
no..ur ryt. I already got used to it

im not even mean :frown:
your weird bro...no ones gonna disclose their actual name on a public forum
her name is a song. astaghfirullah

She's the girl with the really gorgeous smile in her pic, and sexy long dark hair :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest