Ok when did yall loose you vaginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheRealSquiddy
Could've been a TSR user, don't get much more weird than that

better if it was a tsr user. nothing gets more weird than that guy
Original post by IHateVinni
Lol still a virgin and get ripped for it😂Turn 19 in August

Doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers other people lmao

19 fine, there are probably other people that just won't admit it imao, at least you do, and there's nothing to be ashamed about. Some people don't till there like 24 or older.
Reply 22
Lol still a virgin and get ripped for it

Seriously? Disappointing that people make a deal of it.
Original post by student-talk
19 fine, there are probably other people that just won't admit it imao, at least you do, and there's nothing to be ashamed about. Some people don't till there like 24 or older.

Exactly that man, when I meet new people and it comes up in conversation they’re reactions are so good when I just say it without embarrassment. I like to tell myself that opportunities have been there, and I know they have been, I’m just not desperate for sex.
Yess just ignore it, do whatever the hell u want it your life there in no place to judge.
Exactly that man, when I meet new people and it comes up in conversation they’re reactions are so good when I just say it without embarrassment. I like to tell myself that opportunities have been there, and I know they have been, I’m just not desperate for sex.
Yes so disappointing I totally agree.
Original post by gjd800
Seriously? Disappointing that people make a deal of it.
In the future, I think I’m a bit young for that right now
I was 16, about 3 months before I turned 17. I didn't rush into it, I ended up in a relationship with the guy for about 6 years. It felt like the right time. A lot of my friends at school lost it at 13-14, which always seemed way too young to me. Likewise I have friends in their 20s who haven't lost it yet. I personally think you shouldn't do it until you're ready and it feels right.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet: it's lose or losing your virginity. "Loose" is a totally different word. Had to say it because I originally thought it was a one off typo but you're spelling it like that every time.

To answer your question, I was 18.
Original post by student-talk
X
Yesterday morning. I left it in the kitchen when I went out for a while, and when I got back, it wasn't there. I've asked around but nobody's seen it.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet: it's lose or losing your virginity. "Loose" is a totally different word. Had to say it because I originally thought it was a one off typo but you're spelling it like that every time.

To answer your question, I was 18.

You corrected "loose" but not "vaginity"? :rolleyes:
Original post by Tootles

Yeah, "loose" bothered me more :tongue:
Original post by Tootles

It's because it goes in your vag-init?

I legit did not pick up on it at all.
Original post by Precious Illusions
It's because it goes in your vag-init?

I legit did not pick up on it at all.

I think OP says "vaginity" because "vagina" isn't "vagina", but "vagane". Mmm bobs and vagane very seckse. OP is obviously an Indian AI bot.
Original post by Tootles
Yesterday morning. I left it in the kitchen when I went out for a while, and when I got back, it wasn't there. I've asked around but nobody's seen it.

Just take someone else's.
22 and I still haven't. I haven't ever known a person well enough that I'd be comfortable doing it.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Just take someone else's.

Unfortunately it isn't that simple. Most people either keep them very safely hidden away, or give them away :angry:
Reply 37
I was 16 (and a half exactly) and lost it to my boyfriend at the time who was 18, almost 19 and it was his first time.

My girlfriend was also a virgin in her 2nd year of uni when I met her and so she didn't lose her virginity until she was 21.

I don't think it makes much of a difference really, most of my school friends lost it at 14/15 but loads of my uni friends were losing it well into their 20s..
Original post by Tootles
Unfortunately it isn't that simple. Most people either keep them very safely hidden away, or give them away :angry:

And getting a new one made is really difficult.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending