The Student Room Group

Exam Clash CCEA + AQA

Anyone doing CCEA Religious Studies, Business Studies and AQA Psychology tomorrow 16th May 2019?
I’m doing CCEA religious studies today! Good luck for it
Thank you so much! Good luck to you also
Reply 3
Original post by Elsa.hernandez6
Thank you so much! Good luck to you also

How did you find business unit 1
Business was okay, I think the topics that came up were nice topics wbu
Reply 5
Business was okay, I think the topics that came up were nice topics wbu

I was happy to get it done but I found the first 18 marker a bit iffy with regards ‘issues’ - also I thought that the question regarding monetary methods was quite difficult. What did you wrote for these questions
Yeah that monetary methods question wasn’t the greatest now I think about it, I can’t even remember what I wrote tbh cause I had psychology straight after wbu
Reply 7
I just talked about attract and retaining staff, productivity and achieving maximum performance and I talked about the fringe benefits and performance related pay in the case study
Yeah that monetary methods question wasn’t the greatest now I think about it, I can’t even remember what I wrote tbh cause I had psychology straight after wbu
Reply 8
Do you remember what the 18 marker on the first question was? I talked a lot about innovation and expanding product portfolio until after exam a friend told me that the guy's making yachts. How ****ed am I?
Original post by CoolR
I just talked about attract and retaining staff, productivity and achieving maximum performance and I talked about the fringe benefits and performance related pay in the case study
Reply 9
The first 18 marker was about interviews as an appraisal method but you could’ve very easily linked innovation/ product portfolio with staff skills so alls good
Original post by 234130
Do you remember what the 18 marker on the first question was? I talked a lot about innovation and expanding product portfolio until after exam a friend told me that the guy's making yachts. How ****ed am I?
Reply 10
I did the exact same thing! just linked it to appraisal, so all is good hopefully XD
Original post by 234130
Reply 11
How did you guys find unit 2 business today - I thought it was better than unit 1
I personally found it harder than as1, I wasn’t expected the questions that came up
personally found it a lot harder than U1 .. only needed 40/80 for a C last year and this year was harder so expect grade boundaries to be lower.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending