The Student Room Group

WJEC AS level physics unit 2

Any predictions for the unit 2 exam tomorrow? :smile:
Have a funny feelin they might ask use to derive I=nAve, our teachers have been banging on about it all year
Reply 2
How did you find unit 1?
Original post by Emdav01
How did you find unit 1?

the paper itself was fine in hindsight but i made some monumental silly mistakes so think i really need to pull it back tommorrow, what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Ollymapps
the paper itself was fine in hindsight but i made some monumental silly mistakes so think i really need to pull it back tommorrow, what about you?

I think most of it was ok but I made some mistakes too, not as prepared for tomorrow.
Original post by Emdav01
I think most of it was ok but I made some mistakes too, not as prepared for tomorrow.

i think im in a good place for tommorrow, just scared they could ask us some weird practical for the 6 marker, theres that one where u have to work out plancks constant using LED lights n stuff n i have just no clue on it
Reply 6
i think im in a good place for tommorrow, just scared they could ask us some weird practical for the 6 marker, theres that one where u have to work out plancks constant using LED lights n stuff n i have just no clue on it

Yeah me too I don’t like the pracs in this unit, mainly cuz they take ages to learn
Original post by Emdav01
Yeah me too I don’t like the pracs in this unit, mainly cuz they take ages to learn

yeah this is true, they involve circuits and practicals w circuits is not an enjoyable thing
Reply 8
yeah this is true, they involve circuits and practicals w circuits is not an enjoyable thing

Circuits in general are a bit of a pain sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest