The Student Room Group

is it good to take rests

so yesterday i revised all day(had no school) for chem and im currently procrasinating a lot. i want to get in an hour then play for a bit. since tomorrow i have the day off(no exam) and going to be putting in around 6-10 hours.

would you say this is good to do, or should i make the most of the next couple hours
Depends how ready you are, tbh its good to take breaks even if you are unprepared
Original post by sentry_going_up
Depends how ready you are, tbh its good to take breaks even if you are unprepared

ready for 3/5 exams next week.
Yeah mate go ahead just don't fall back on anything and make sure you continue work to a point tomorrow
It's good to take breaks, if you're working constantly you're gonna tire yourself out too much.
As long as your breaks aren't days at a time you should be fine.
Reply 5
Have a break. You’ll feel rested
Original post by Megxn0
Have a break. You’ll feel rested

just the guilt of not revising when everyone else is yk
Reply 7
Original post by Rid The Kid
just the guilt of not revising when everyone else is yk

Trust me I know, I’ve been on a ‘break’ since December
Reply 8
I’ve already had 3 exams and revised for them literally 2 days before the first one started 😐
Original post by Megxn0
Trust me I know, I’ve been on a ‘break’ since December

😂 😂

are u in y11
Reply 10
😂 😂

are u in y11

Yess
Breaks are important. Remember to take breaks during your long session tomorrow.
Original post by Megxn0
Yess

how u finding it
Original post by sinfonietta
Breaks are important. Remember to take breaks during your long session tomorrow.

going to do 15 mins in between each session and half an hour after 3 sessions.
Reply 14
how u finding it

So far so good, I just can’t wait till it’s over
How are you finding it?
Original post by Megxn0
So far so good, I just can’t wait till it’s over
How are you finding it?

not as bad as the world has been exaggerating it. after next week the hard part is done i guess.
so yesterday i revised all day(had no school) for chem and im currently procrasinating a lot. i want to get in an hour then play for a bit. since tomorrow i have the day off(no exam) and going to be putting in around 6-10 hours.

would you say this is good to do, or should i make the most of the next couple hours

I would recommend just revising your revision guide as most of my exams had a question from my revision guide and make flashcards of the important things such as definitions

Quick Reply

Latest