The Student Room Group

If you're sure where to put the X next week.

No matter, Nigel has decided to help us out by using an arrow to show us where to mark the X. It's not gone down well at remainer central. :biggrin:

Thanks Nigel. #smashing it!

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Brexit Party supporters need an arrow to tell them where to put their X?

Do they also need a responsible adult to show them which way round to hold the pencil?
We did but Nigel has came to our rescue. Sourbury called The Brexit Party's logo a house that fell over, she's not laughing now especially as her pathetic excuse for a party had their logo banned. Oh the joy!
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe

Do they also need a responsible adult to show them which way round to hold the pencil?
Which remainer party are you voting for? So many choices.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe

I would call a political masterclass.
Talking about Change UK:

Firstly loving the black barcode Logo. And the comedy is right up there.

(edited 4 years ago)
Their logo is blatantly an attempt to manipulate voters in order to gain more votes.
Reply 7
It's for people who may have left their specs behind, you lot blow these things out of proportion.
Hahahahaha!

Oh, poor snowflake. It's just not fair that yo're not getting your way, somebody must be cheating. Welcome to life buddy.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Their logo is blatantly an attempt to manipulate voters in order to gain more votes.
Original post by Mister Fantastic
No matter, Nigel has decided to help us out by using an arrow to show us where to mark the X. It's not gone down well at remainer central. :biggrin:

Thanks Nigel. #smashing it!

Don't get me wrong, it's a clever bit of marketing. Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic but anyone with a double-figure IQ should be able to overcome the subliminal urge to allow the arrow to influence their vote. Then again, 17.4m voted for Brexit, so maybe not :dontknow:
Fair play to him, quite funny.
it's a good job you put that red circle there because i can't read
Original post by Burridge
Don't get me wrong, it's a clever bit of marketing. Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic but anyone with a double-figure IQ should be able to overcome the subliminal urge to allow the arrow to influence their vote. Then again, 17.4m voted for Brexit, so maybe not :dontknow:

Very droll, but if all you need is a double figure IQ to oppose the Brexit Party then I guess that puts we treble figure ones in the clear to vote for them 😉
At least you have a multiple choice to choose from, unfortunately for you they're going to come way behind The Brexit Party. But I'm sure you will find a way to make the remainers win. Probably by adding the EU votes to the recent Local election ones. :biggrin:
Slightly deviating from the topic at hand but..what's the material difference between the Brexit Party and UKIP "make brexit happen"
⊙⊙ would be a simple attractive logo.
At least you have a multiple choice to choose from, unfortunately for you they're going to come way behind The Brexit Party. But I'm sure you will find a way to make the remainers win. Probably by adding the EU votes to the recent Local election ones. :biggrin:

Wrong, I fully expect TBP to dominate the election, as do most people. But I still don't believe we'll be walking away with No Deal in October which is the most important thing :wink:
Original post by ColinDent
Very droll, but if all you need is a double figure IQ to oppose the Brexit Party then I guess that puts we treble figure ones in the clear to vote for them 😉

The Dunning-Kruger Effect is a wonderful thing! :biggrin:
That will be up to Boris :wink:
Wrong, I fully expect TBP to dominate the election, as do most people. But I still don't believe we'll be walking away with No Deal in October which is the most important thing :wink:
That will be up to Boris :wink:

There's a long time between now and an eventual Tory leadership contest. And probably an even longer time between then and October. A lot can happen :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending