The Student Room Group

ScotQuals Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Labrador99
Must be a relief to be on the home straight with them! Bonne chance pour les examen de francais!

Spoiler

ahah thanks
yep definitely relieved to have the end in sight

Spoiler

Original post by pineapplepink
ahah thanks
yep definitely relieved to have the end in sight

Spoiler

Spoiler

:lol:

Spoiler

Good luck to everyone sitting French exams today! :smile:
It's physics day tomorrow! Here's the exam discussion threads: Nat 5 Higher AH :smile:
Hope that the Design & Manufacture and Business Management exams go well tomorrow! Good luck everyone, especially anyone who has an exam for both!
Here's the exam discussion threads :smile:
Business Management- Nat 5 Higher AH
Design & Manufacture- Nat 5 Higher
Original post by Strelzo
"live and learn"; couldn't have said it better myself :thumbsup:.

😉how have all your other exams gone, what subjects did you take?
Original post by Fhhdndjdj
😉how have all your other exams gone, what subjects did you take?

All my other subjects went great, because I actually got the times right 😂.

I took Computing Science (my favourite subject), Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, French, Business Management and Design and Manufacture.

So far I have completed all of my exams besides 3 (2 if which I'm doing today (Business Management and Design and Manufacture) and then I have 1 week to study for Computing Science on the 22nd May)
Hope that the Design & Manufacture and Business Management exams go well tomorrow! Good luck everyone, especially anyone who has an exam for both!
Here's the exam discussion threads :smile:
Business Management- Nat 5 Higher AH
Design & Manufacture- Nat 5 Higher

Thank you, I’ve done business so now it’s time for computing and that’s me :smile:
Original post by Kubsyy
Thank you, I’ve done business so now it’s time for computing and that’s me :smile:

Almost there, you've got this! :smile:
Good luck to everyone doing Accounts, Engineering Science or Gaelic (learners) exams tomorrow! :smile: So far, we just have a Higher Engineering thread, but if you're doing any of the others, just see here for how to make an exam thread and tag me in so I can add it to the list
Original post by Fhhdndjdj
I also did ohms law, physics was my last exam and I’m going on holiday now.

Sounds great. My 2 week holiday starts on the 23rd May, then into Higher on the 3rd June :biggrin:. Can't wait for Higher; last year hopefully and then University.
Original post by Strelzo
Sounds great. My 2 week holiday starts on the 23rd May, then into Higher on the 3rd June :biggrin:. Can't wait for Higher; last year hopefully and then University.

What’d you want to do at uni?
Original post by beth1709
What’d you want to do at uni?

Cyber security or Devops engineering. What about yourself?
Original post by Strelzo
Cyber security or Devops engineering. What about yourself?

I’m most likely wanting to do medicine but still considering maths, also that sounds good
I’m most likely wanting to do medicine but still considering maths, also that sounds good

Cheers, computing science is a god-sent for me lol. As for medicine, got to give you props. I really couldn't cope with that.
Original post by Strelzo
Cheers, computing science is a god-sent for me lol. As for medicine, got to give you props. I really couldn't cope with that.

Yeah, I know it’ll be hard but I’ve always really wanted to do it since I was younger. If I decide against it or it’s too hard or then I’d do maths because for me maths is like what computing science is for you.
Yeah, I know it’ll be hard but I’ve always really wanted to do it since I was younger. If I decide against it or it’s too hard or then I’d do maths because for me maths is like what computing science is for you.

Medicine is great as it obviously saves people's lives, but for me it's to much work, especially when I get better pay in computing science. As for maths, me too, I love it as well xD. Both are my top subjects; what takes my mind away from having to do English (5 times a week next year :/ )
Original post by Strelzo
Medicine is great as it obviously saves people's lives, but for me it's to much work, especially when I get better pay in computing science. As for maths, me too, I love it as well xD. Both are my top subjects; what takes my mind away from having to do English (5 times a week next year :/ )

My best subjects are probs maths chemistry and physics, I also love languages though so it’s hard to decide. And I agree, I’m not awful at English but I just find it so boring and tedious having to answer all of the questions the same way and write loads of essays etc.
My best subjects are probs maths chemistry and physics, I also love languages though so it’s hard to decide. And I agree, I’m not awful at English but I just find it so boring and tedious having to answer all of the questions the same way and write loads of essays etc.

You've hit the nail right on the head there, it is so monotonous. Makes you want to hate school when in reality, school's not actually that bad. *English: hold my beer*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending