The Student Room Group

Physical Geography Edexcel GCSE forum 21st May 2019

Hi everyone! Hope revision is going well, I decided to make a forum where we can help each other prior to our fast-approaching Geography exam. The real reason why I wanted to do this is because AQA have one but we don't! (We are obviously better than AQA) :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else do boscastle case study?
No - but we do Holderness if that's for coastal fieldwork... :smile:
Original post by lowens1234567890
Anyone else do boscastle case study?
no we dont do coasts. We do cold environments so Alaska and Boscastle is a extreme UK weather case study for us.
Original post by anikamehra7
No - but we do Holderness if that's for coastal fieldwork... :smile:
Is that a part of Fragile Environments?
Original post by lowens1234567890
no we dont do coasts. We do cold environments so Alaska and Boscastle is a extreme UK weather case study for us.
For anyone doing Holderness; I found this really helpful video to watch; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjnHz-EBQHg
Reply 6
Is this for A or B?
Whatare fragile environments?
Is that a part of Fragile environments?
This is A.
Original post by iBearHQ
Is this for A or B?
Reply 9
I can't with revision for this. It's impossible to keep all the stats in my head
Honestly don't worry about case studies too much - as far as I know, both 8 markers would be source based! :wink: Are you doing natural hazards and coasts as well??
Original post by yay2202
I can't with revision for this. It's impossible to keep all the stats in my head
helppppp. I do tectonics, coasts,water and carbon
Original post by Phoebe Jones
helppppp. I do tectonics, coasts,water and carbon

I think you do AQA, this is for Edexcel A
How's everyone feeling? This is the first test that I'm nervous for, not sure why
How did it go??
I found it hard only cause I didn't have enough time.
How did it go??
Really good! I was so happy that the Etheopia AND Hurricane Sandy case studies came up!!!! :smile:
and typhoon Haiyan!!!! feeling really positive :biggrin:
Original post by bethjacobs
Really good! I was so happy that the Etheopia AND Hurricane Sandy case studies came up!!!! :smile:
??? No case studies came up for me...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending