The Student Room Group

Questions for Muslim guys

I have questions for Muslim guys. Am curious to know.

Why don't some Muslim guys have a problem with the height of a girl, even if she's taller than u would you still marry her and why?

Apart from looks what else do u like in a girl to be ur wife?

Would u ever marry ur parents choice? And if so why? Is it becoz u can't find a girl urself?

What should the age gap be between u and ur future one?

If you are serious why would ask her to be ur gf and not ur wife?

Why do some of you guys get so annoyed and why don't u share what's on ur mind?
(I think Muslim girls would understand)

Would u marry a girl whose earns better than u and has a good career? Wouldn't that make you feel low?

That's all.
most of them are just grateful to have a wife thats why they don't care if she is taller or smarter. so long as she wants him thats all that matters
I'm a 16 year old Muslim guy and I'll answer your questions in order from MY point of view (remember we're not all the same lol)

-I would much rather marry someone who's between 1-5 inches smaller than me
-Apart from looks, I want her to be someone with a good sense of humour, can accept changes when necessary, isn't ignorant but open-minded to different interests, is devout in religion enough for it to be acceptable from my parents to live with her and she doesn't mind messing about in the bedroom when we're alone and horny
-I would only ever marry my parents my choice if I really wanted to marry someone but can't find anyone, and if I get on very well with their choice
-The age gap is a good question. The gap between my parents is 8 years, but I want to go for them being a maximum of 3 years younger (but I still want them to be younger than me)
-I probably won't but I might secretly ask her to be my gf first just so we can talk more, hang out and try things out before we marry
-I see what you mean. I understand us Muslim boys find it hard to express our feelings sometimes, but it's honestly for me it's not always because I'm not in the mood in doing so, but rather I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings if I love her. (also i can be pretty shy sometimes lol)
-You're right, I honestly would feel low if my wife earned more/better than me. However, I might (not entirely but might) still marry her if I've known her for a very long time and have gotten on very well with her.

I hope this helps :smile:

Original post by Rabiaaa
I have questions for Muslim guys. Am curious to know.

Why don't some Muslim guys have a problem with the height of a girl, even if she's taller than u would you still marry her and why?

Apart from looks what else do u like in a girl to be ur wife?

Would u ever marry ur parents choice? And if so why? Is it becoz u can't find a girl urself?

What should the age gap be between u and ur future one?

If you are serious why would ask her to be ur gf and not ur wife?

Why do some of you guys get so annoyed and why don't u share what's on ur mind?
(I think Muslim girls would understand)

Would u marry a girl whose earns better than u and has a good career? Wouldn't that make you feel low?

That's all.
No worries :smile:
Original post by Zendaya1
Wow thanks for sharing ur view. It makes sense. Btw if u guys started to open up it won't make u weak but stronger.
Original post by lola023-
ur 18 now so did you you found someone

Don't revive old threads.
That user is long gone from TSR.
They are also banned from the website.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sufys12
Don't revive old threads.
That user is long gone from TSR.
They are also banned from the website.

yh.

Latest