The Student Room Group

Psychology a level aqa

Hi
Does anyone have any predictions on what may come up for psychology A level AQA, for paper 1, 2 or 3?
Paper 1 is pretty soon so any responses would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks
Original post by jlak
Hi
Does anyone have any predictions on what may come up for psychology A level AQA, for paper 1, 2 or 3?
Paper 1 is pretty soon so any responses would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks

You mean topics or specific question types of questions? There are set topics in each paper
Paper 1-
Social influence
Memory
Attachment
Psychopathology
Paper2-
Approaches
Bio psychology
Research methods
Paper 8 is on one of the optional choices
If you meant specific questions I have no clue tbh sorry I can’t help in that regard
Reply 2
Original post by SwingyWingyshoes
You mean topics or specific question types of questions? There are set topics in each paper
Paper 1-
Social influence
Memory
Attachment
Psychopathology
Paper2-
Approaches
Bio psychology
Research methods
Paper 8 is on one of the optional choices
If you meant specific questions I have no clue tbh sorry I can’t help in that regard

I meant specific questions haha! I know they are set topics in each paper haha, thanks for the response though.
Original post by jlak
I meant specific questions haha! I know they are set topics in each paper haha, thanks for the response though.

Nah I thought so but I was like ‘what if he actually doesn’t’ feel kinda stupid assuming that
My teacher told me for attachment there may be a question on father attachment since she hasn’t seen a question come up on that since the spec changed
Reply 4
Ah okay yes, I have an inkling father attachment may come up too.
Thank you and best of luck to you.
Original post by jlak
Ah okay yes, I have an inkling father attachment may come up too.
Thank you and best of luck to you.

You too 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest