The Student Room Group

Curious

What does it mean when my crush tells me he likes to sleep naked? And he shows me pictures of his boxer shorts 😂
He is flirting with you, rather ham-handedly. If you respond positively to it he might start sending you pictures of other things. You'll have to decide for yourself if that's something you want.
Reply 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
He is flirting with you, rather ham-handedly. If you respond positively to it he might start sending you pictures of other things. You'll have to decide for yourself if that's something you want.

ohhh okay, ty. :smile: Nope that’s not what I want haha. I’m not that kinda girl that likes things like that😂 and plus he said he would never send me n*des. :smile:)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Miaj_233
Nope that’s not what I want haha. I’m not that kinda girl and plus he said he would never send me n*des :smile:)

Okay, great. Well, he's still flirting with you - sounds like you're in like Flynn!
Reply 4
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Okay, great. Well, he's still flirting with you - sounds like you're in like Flynn!

Haha :smile:
Original post by Miaj_233
ohhh okay, ty. :smile: Nope that’s not what I want haha. I’m not that kinda girl that likes things like that😂 and plus he said he would never send me n*des. :smile:)

weren't u anonymous
Well this is quite a weird sort of behaviour, maybe you have got confront him as to why his behaviour is like this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending