The Student Room Group
hopefully hearts come and not hard topics like principle of training

Original post by Markhodge
Any predictions for tomorrow’s exam?
The exam was so easy except the 6 marks question
For me it was the complete opposite , it was like heaven on earth . What did you write for it ?
Original post by abdulaziz_f16
The exam was so easy except the 6 marks question
it was an alright question but why were beta blockers on there. i swear thats paper 2 stuff
Original post by Rosienazz
For me it was the complete opposite , it was like heaven on earth . What did you write for it ?
Yeah your right it is a paper 2 topic , however , remember the papers can mix with each other eg in last years 6 marker they talked about cool downs and warm ups and also mental preparation techniques . For the 1st class lever , did you put the arrow facing down or up and what did you put for the interval question ?? I think it was high intensity but my brain just froze so I just wrote interval training 😂
Original post by bruhmoment11
it was an alright question but why were beta blockers on there. i swear thats paper 2 stuff
Reply 6
the arrow faces up, and for the interval training it was fartlek
Original post by Rosienazz
Yeah your right it is a paper 2 topic , however , remember the papers can mix with each other eg in last years 6 marker they talked about cool downs and warm ups and also mental preparation techniques . For the 1st class lever , did you put the arrow facing down or up and what did you put for the interval question ?? I think it was high intensity but my brain just froze so I just wrote interval training 😂
Oh no I didn’t think I did too bad but I didn’t get any of these answers😭😭
Original post by km9422
the arrow faces up, and for the interval training it was fartlek
Reply 8
not for the neck, see this:
Original post by FlawlessChicken
the arrows for effort and load always face down in a first class lever, its just like a seesaw, and instead of fartlek i put high intensity interval training
Reply 9
and how were your paper 2 guys??
Reply 10
Original post by bruhmoment11

The 6 marker is a synoptic assessment so it draws in an aspect of both papers, they do this to test our whole understanding of the course.
What was the 6 mark question
I have my gcse 2019 pe mock in a week can any1 tell me some of the pe ocr questions from last yrs gcse. I dont wanna hear no waffle
Original post by Shuuuuuuuuuuush
I have my gcse 2019 pe mock in a week can any1 tell me some of the pe ocr questions from last yrs gcse. I dont wanna hear no waffle

Shuuuuuuuuuush
What was on paper 2
What were the main topics
hi mate I've got it tomorrow do u remember what was on it

Latest