The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-Level Psychology Paper 1 Predictions - 20th May 2019

Hey, was wondering if anyone has any predictions for tomorrow’s paper? Are you guys ready and do you have any last minute tips?
Original post by asmany
Hey, was wondering if anyone has any predictions for tomorrow’s paper? Are you guys ready and do you have any last minute tips?

Hey, possibly Bandura? I feel ok for tomorrow's paper but a bit unsure about the Issues and Debates section :frown:. Well I am currently going over topics I find hard to remember and doing questions.
Hey! For tomorrow for the psychology exams is the issues and debates session just about the four topics, like tomorrow they can’t ask us to compare the key studies in the issues and debates section ? Thanks
Original post by asmany
Reply 3
Bandura’s very likely lol, I was also thinking maybe a contemporary study from any of the approaches? And a cognitive key question?
Reply 4
Pretty sure they can ask us about 2 classic studies from the different topics in terms of any issue/debates x
Original post by ella cutler
Hey! For tomorrow for the psychology exams is the issues and debates session just about the four topics, like tomorrow they can’t ask us to compare the key studies in the issues and debates section ? Thanks
Reply 5
How did you all find it? I predicted the cognitive KQ which went good. Overall the questions weren’t too bad at all :smile:
Can anyone tell me everything that came up in paper 1 psychology

Quick Reply

Latest