The Student Room Group

Year 11's please read

Goodluck everyone in your exams which occur this week, I hope you all do your best.Soon the struggle will end and you will have excellent results in one hand and the path laid out for you in the other.Goodluck and I hope you all do extremely well and get your desired grades. Almost there- then results day will come and you will be free and happy.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
free and happy.

Until A Levels :tongue: ........
Original post by CoolCavy
Until A Levels :tongue: ........

lol oh well then you all will get another message from me lol
Thank you for this. 💙 I have a cold, and I have 9 exams this week! 😭
Original post by tigerdingo

it's ok-oh no same I have a cold but I am in in year 9 so there's not really any exams until after June
hope u feel better soon

damn i only have 4 this week
it's ok-oh no same I have a cold but I am in in year 9 so there's not really any exams until after June
hope u feel better soon

Thanks 💫
I have five exams this week:cry:
Goodluck everyone in your exams which occur this week, I hope you all do your best.Soon the struggle will end and you will have excellent results in one hand and the path laid out for you in the other.Goodluck and I hope you all do extremely well and get your desired grades. Almost there- then results day will come and you will be free and happy.

Thank you xx

Original post by salimyasin10
damn i only have 4 this week

You guys are making me feel bad. I have three. o.O
7 on the first week back after HT though lmao :lol:

@tigerdingo, hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I have five exams this week:cry:

Good luckk :hugs:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Good luckk :hugs:

I honestly want to actually cry....:cry2:....I really hope I get the grades I want and hope you do too!
I'm in year 10
But still read it :tongue:
Lol i'm in year 9 but still write it
Original post by HateSchx
I'm in year 10
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I honestly want to actually cry....:cry2:....I really hope I get the grades I want and hope you do too!

You've honestly got this. You will get the grades, I know it. You've put so much work into your exams, whether you realise it or not. The knowledge is in you, it's just a matter of bringing it out. Don't let the nerves or the stress overcome you. :heart:

I'm in year 10

Lol i'm in year 9 but still write it

We stan Year 11 supporters :hugs:
Ivanita please read:

Spoiler

Original post by RazzzBerries
You've honestly got this. You will get the grades, I know it. You've put so much work into your exams, whether you realise it or not. The knowledge is in you, it's just a matter of bringing it out. Don't let the nerves or the stress overcome you. :heart:

Thanks ...for this
No its smart. By not including what you want to say people must click on your thread to see.

Therefore they comment to say what you have just said, which results to more posts on your thread.
Original post by HoldThisL
Ivanita please read:

Spoiler

By not including what you want to say people must click on your thread to see.

that's called clickbaiting and it's aggressively annoying. the title exists to explain the content of the thread briefly, not to lure in unsuspecting users
thanks

No its smart. By not including what you want to say people must click on your thread to see.

Therefore they comment to say what you have just said, which results to more posts on your thread.
Wait- I don't see what the problem is with her title?
Original post by HoldThisL
that's called clickbaiting and it's aggressively annoying. the title exists to explain the content of the thread briefly, not to lure in unsuspecting users

Quick Reply

Latest