The Student Room Group

OK TSR, I need your help.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
2, 1 looks a bit short at the front

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
2 looks lovely :heart:

Thanks guys :hugs:

Cavy, I'm a lot shorter than the model appears to be, so that why I was hoping it wouldn't be as bad, but let's see. :lol:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Thanks guys :hugs:

Cavy, I'm a lot shorter than the model appears to be, so that why I was hoping it wouldn't be as bad, but let's see. :lol:

You will own that dress :yep: :hugs:
Reply 22
2 is really pretty (Not in red tho ew)
But I dunno 1 would look so good on you since you're smol
Original post by Notoriety
I have always been a trailblazer. And something of a fashionista.

Like Kate Moss getting dressed up after a coke binge
You will own that dress :yep: :hugs:

:cube:
I lOvE bOtH tHiS iS kIlLinG mEeEeE

Original post by luji
2 is really pretty (Not in red tho ew)
But I dunno 1 would look so good on you since you're smol

What other colour would you suggest?
Hehe thanks
I really love 2, but then again I love anything with a bit of lace. But they both look great and I'm sure you'd look gorgeous in either :smile:
Reply 26
guys since we are talking about prom dresses. I’m trying to think of some make up ideas but I can’t think of any that will go with my grey prom dress. Any thoughts???
I can’t vote as I am on my cellular device but I’d say one, looks pretty nice
Reply 28

What other colour would you suggest?
Hehe thanks

I looked at the site I tried changing the colours but the colours on the dress won't change but like a burgundy colour like the colour on dress 1 will look beautiful and it will compliment your complexion

Gold will also look amazing but I don't know what kinda gold colour they'll use for the dress
(edited 4 years ago)
Definitely 1
Its gorgeous 😍

:ninja: let the people of TSR decide... Or go with what your more comfortable wearing :h:
Original post by rubyft123
I really love 2, but then again I love anything with a bit of lace. But they both look great and I'm sure you'd look gorgeous in either :smile:

Hehe, my mum says the same about 2! She l o v e s lace. :lol:
Thank you! :cube:

Original post by ZOE2300
guys since we are talking about prom dresses. I’m trying to think of some make up ideas but I can’t think of any that will go with my grey prom dress. Any thoughts???

Can we see the dress?

Original post by ArabLlama
I can’t vote as I am on my cellular device but I’d say one, looks pretty nice

Cool, thanks! :biggrin:

Original post by luji
I looked at the site I tried changing the colours but the colours on the dress won't change but like a burgundy colour like the colour on dress 1 will look beautiful and it will compliment your complexion

Gold will also look amazing but I don't know what kinda gold colour they'll use for the dress

Noted, thank you! Yeah the colours won't change because the model only takes the photos for one colour. Pretty annoying. :colonhash:
:ninja: let the people of TSR decide... Or go with what your more comfortable wearing :h:

The polls are so close! It's literally my brain at this point. It's like "Oooh, Dress 1 is GaWgEouS" and then the other side's just there like "Pssttt. Dress 2". :lol:
Original post by Fsmole
Definitely 1
Its gorgeous 😍

Thanks x
I love the first one! Very classy :h:
Dress 1 looks amazing!
The polls are so close! It's literally my brain at this point. It's like "Oooh, Dress 1 is GaWgEouS" and then the other side's just there like "Pssttt. Dress 2". :lol:

Its difficult but honestly i would perhaps if in to minds buy both and try them see which one suits you and your more comfortable wit, you can always return the other :dontknow: a thought :smile:
@RazzzBerries I think dress 1 seems more "prom-like" but based on personal preference, I'd say dress 2 :love: This probably won't help but they are both beautiful dresses so you'll look stunning either way :lol:
Original post by MinaBee
I love the first one! Very classy :h:

Thanks for the help :heart:

Original post by forgotten_one
Dress 1 looks amazing!

IKR! Thanks :hugs:

Its difficult but honestly i would perhaps if in to minds buy both and try them see which one suits you and your more comfortable wit, you can always return the other :dontknow: a thought :smile:

Yeah, I thought about that but I've never shopped/bought something from this website before, so I want to be careful. Either way, we'll see. I might have to end up doing that anyway. :yep:
omg so pretty ugh :frown: im getting my dress from tkmaxx lmao! i think dress one is really pretty!
Can y'all pick my prom dress for me please? I'm dying trying to decide between these two. :lol:

Dress 1:
http://uk.millybridal.org/product/casual-a-line-off-the-shoulder-satin-with-ruffles-asymmetrical-high-low-prom-dresses-ukm020103520-19859.html

Dress 2:
http://uk.millybridal.org/product/tulle-scoop-neck-a-line-asymmetrical-appliques-lace-prom-dresses-ukm020105383-22042.html

Vote in the poll above ^

I'm a small brown girl, if that helps lmao.

Thanks in advance, guys x

Quick Reply

Latest