The Student Room Group

Is 4'9" almost-tall for a 12 year old girl?

My friends are 5 feet above. Some of them are still 4 feet, but taller. (4'10" and 4'11") I'm wondering if 4'9" is a good height for me. My dad's planning to make myself grow taller by exercise, so I'm hoping I grow 3 inches taller by the end of 2019. But is my height okay for now?
It doesn't really matter in my opinion. At that age, everyone's still growing and so you shouldn't feel as if your height should be "okay" or not. Give yourself a break!
(edited 4 years ago)
It's fine. You'll probably get a lot taller over the next few years, dw about it.
Okay:smile:
Original post by Lilligant22
It doesn't really matter, in my opinion. At that age, everyone's still growing and so you shouldn't feel as if your height should be "okay" or not. Give yourself a break!
Sorry, my friends always think I'm obsessed with my height. But I won't worry too much
Original post by MinaBee
It's fine. You'll probably get a lot taller over the next few years, dw about it.
Ma girl friends stopped growing at age of 11 so all good. Jkjk. Your growth continues till you’re 16 or 18 or 21, mostly depending on your genes. So don’t worry. You better stay 4’9 at least we got a new fellow in “the smol tings”
Lol kk!:colondollar:
Original post by nha.
Ma girl friends stopped growing at age of 11 so all good. Jkjk. Your growth continues till you’re 16 or 18 or 21, mostly depending on your genes. So don’t worry. You better stay 4’9 at least we got a new fellow in “the smol tings”

Quick Reply

Latest