The Student Room Group

Cramming for igcse physics

I literally want to cry rn. I am so done with studying rn, I need a break. Also I had five days to study but dumb ass me decided to procrastinate and waste my time. Help! I'm literally failing. I keep telling myself to study for a few days but ugh it's so hard. I just don't want to now. I want holidays so bad and I can't study it's so boring and feels like a lot of work. Also now I'm stressed and ugh like there's so much to do and only two days left.
Get yourself together. You still have a few days to focus on your weakest topics in physics. Try and calm yourself down and de-stress by doing something you enjoy for a while then get back to revision; it will help you get in to the right mindset.
Reply 2
I would've given rep but don't know how to.
Click on the thumbs up :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by A.shaquile
I literally want to cry rn. I am so done with studying rn, I need a break. Also I had five days to study but dumb ass me decided to procrastinate and waste my time. Help! I'm literally failing. I keep telling myself to study for a few days but ugh it's so hard. I just don't want to now. I want holidays so bad and I can't study it's so boring and feels like a lot of work. Also now I'm stressed and ugh like there's so much to do and only two days left.

That was me 2 years ago. I literally studied the entire physics IGCSE in 12 days. My advice: just learn the syllabus. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest