The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks! You too!

Original post by Hiral14
Oh yes I understand. anyway good luck :smile:
Did anyone ask how many positions on the course there are?
Also, please could someone say when the emails go out? I've told myself not to check them so I don't become obsessed..!
I didn't ask, but a former colleague who is doing the MSc seems to think there must be around 20.

Sure, I'll let you know as soon as I get an email (I don't know if they'll send offers and rejections at the same time, though). I'm afraid I can't help but refresh my email account and check SIMS all the time. 😖

Original post by tardigrades
Also, please could someone say when the emails go out? I've told myself not to check them so I don't become obsessed..!
(edited 4 years ago)
1 in 2 isn't too bad! Awh thank you! X
Original post by CarolinaVM
I didn't ask, but a former colleague who is doing the MSc seems to think there must be around 20.

Sure, I'll let you know as soon as I get an email (I don't know if they'll send offers and rejections at the same time, though). I'm afraid I can help but refresh my email account and check SIMS all the time. 😖
Reply 84

I think there’s 25 places I could be wrong.. and o had my interview 2nd May and they told me two weeks until we find out so I guess any day now!
25 is great! That's an unusually good interview to offer ratio!

Thank you, you just made me a bit more confident. 😋

Best of luck to you!🤞

Original post by CFG1993
I think there’s 25 places I could be wrong.. and o had my interview 2nd May and they told me two weeks until we find out so I guess any day now!
Reply 86
I just called the school as I’m getting impatient! Apparently we will know by the end of next week... admissions team are still counting up the scores and ranking us all.
Of *next* week? 😳 So glad you called, then, at least we can try to relax until then... I was really expecting them to let us know soon.

Original post by CFG1993
I just called the school as I’m getting impatient! Apparently we will know by the end of next week... admissions team are still counting up the scores and ranking us all.
Reply 88
Yeah they said next week so I’m presuming by 24th May. They said they are gonna try to get them out earlier in the week (earliest 19th) but that’s the deadline if that makes sense
Of *next* week? 😳 So glad you called, then, at least we can try to relax until then... I was really expecting them to let us know soon.
Thanks! (The 19th is a Sunday, so that's unlikely... Our best shot would be the 20th)

Wishful thinking: we're all so good it's taking them longer because they're trying to accept everyone. (Just joking, but who knows... 😊)

Original post by CFG1993
Yeah they said next week so I’m presuming by 24th May. They said they are gonna try to get them out earlier in the week (earliest 19th) but that’s the deadline if that makes sense
Good morning, everyone!
(or whatever applies to where you are in the world ☺️)

This seems like a great week to know our results, doesn't it? Hopefully soon...

Good luck! 🙂
Reply 91
Yeah. Hopefully :smile:

Good morning, everyone!

Good luck! 🙂
Good morning, and good luck!!
Good morning, everyone!

Good luck! 🙂
Reply 93
Folks please post when you get any update. Kind of nervous :smile:
I can't open the email guys. The fear is real..
Reply 95
Have you got an email off them????
I can't open the email guys. The fear is real..
I’ve had an email, I’ve been offered a place!! 😁😁
Original post by CFG1993
I got an unconditional offer! Check your email, everyone! 😄

I hope we can all meet in September!

Original post by CFG1993
I got an unconditional offer! Check your email, everyone! 😄

I hope we can all meet in September!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Same! I am working atm, but if nobody does it in the meantime I'll create a Facebook group for us when I get home.

Original post by Ljones95
Looking forward to meeting you!

Latest

Trending

Trending