The Student Room Group

whats he most annoying sound you have ever heard?

for me it is when people still use their straws when no drink is left in the cup it is so annoying

Scroll to see replies

Boris Johnson speaking and some people believing him.
Reply 2
My brother and my friends.
Reply 3
Birmingham accents.
Original post by BROWNNEYEDBAKERR
for me it is when people still use their straws when no drink is left in the cup it is so annoying

when a person scrapes their teeth u g h, or the paper sound when you touch it with your dry fingers
When a beggar walks up to me with the premeditated script "Excuse me, any spare change?"

GET A JOB, WHAT I LOOK LIKE, A COIN MACHINE
Reply 6
People rubbing their dry hands.
sPARe cHAnGE plEASe, thats a pretty capitalist viewpoint, they should go to benefits and sort their life
Original post by King Leonidas
When a beggar walks up to me with the premeditated script "Excuse me, any spare change?"

GET A JOB, WHAT I LOOK LIKE, A ****ING COIN MACHINE
Reply 8
Any noise a baby makes
Whispering.
Ohh, you're hard!
Original post by Coolkitkat23
sPARe cHAnGE plEASe, thats a pretty capitalist viewpoint, they should go to benefits and sort their life
Hatun's voice from Speakers Corner, Hyde Park. If you know, you know.
Ohh, you're hard!

hang 0n i dont get what you mean :wink:
When people start to chew with their mouths open...
hang 0n i dont get what you mean :wink:
:rofl:

I know..I know

Have you seen the latest drama with Bob? He slapped one of the Dawah team, apparently it was retaliation for the guy digging his umbrella in his foot.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Hatun's voice from Speakers Corner, Hyde Park. If you know, you know.
Original post by xDron3
Any noise a baby makes

Babies make some adorable noises. Give them credit for that
Original post by Rocky Handsome
When people start to chew with their mouths open...

i d o n t g e t i t

Spoiler

I know..I know

Have you seen the latest drama with Bob? He slapped one of the Dawah team, apparently it was retaliation for the guy digging his umbrella in his foot.

Yeah, I saw that - Bob, the aggressive twit :unimpressed: I've met Afghan Mo (the guy who got slapped) and seen him with my own eyes and he is a really nice and gentle guy, so I was vexed - it's like if someone went up to a kitten and kicked it
yeah..without like closing their mouth and making noises which are so annoying...
i d o n t g e t i t

Spoiler

Suppose Bob forgot to turn his cheek the other way.

Horrible man, slapping him with the Qu'ran as well, pure disrespect.
Original post by Zamestaneh

Yeah, I saw that - Bob, the aggressive twit :unimpressed: I've met Afghan Mo (the guy who got slapped) and seen him with my own eyes and he is a really nice and gentle guy, so I was vexed - it's like if someone went up to a kitten and kicked it

Quick Reply

Latest