The Student Room Group

Does this mean he hasn't been on WhatsApp since yesterday?

His last seen is yesterday at 12pm. Does that mean he hasn't used WhatsApp since?
Yes
Unless he has blocked you, then yes.
Don't stalk someone's online times. It'll drive you mad.
Original post by Spiralweb
His last seen is yesterday at 12pm. Does that mean he hasn't used WhatsApp since?

Yes. So you can safely assume that if you've sent him a message that he isn't coming online and just ignoring it, he just hasn't used WhatsApp in a day. Remember people can be busy, WhatsApp can often not deliver messages for days after they were sent, WhatsApp doesn't always give notifications.
Reply 5
Original post by King Leonidas
Unless he has blocked you, then yes.

Original post by DrawTheLine
Yes. So you can safely assume that if you've sent him a message that he isn't coming online and just ignoring it, he just hasn't used WhatsApp in a day. Remember people can be busy, WhatsApp can often not deliver messages for days after they were sent, WhatsApp doesn't always give notifications.

As I can see his last seen, his profile picture and my messages have 2 grey ticks, can I assume I'm not blocked?
Original post by Spiralweb
As I can see his last seen, his profile picture and my messages have 2 grey ticks, can I assume I'm not blocked?

Yes I think so - he just hasn't read your messages. By the way you're sounding borderline stalkery so maybe take a step back and try not to obsess.
He hasn’t been online since morning. His number is but going through
My boyfriend is not online since morning. His number is not going through

Quick Reply

Latest