The Student Room Group

Past paper 2018 Eng lit paper 2

What were the Lord of the Flies questions for the 2018 paper?
How does Golding present Simon as different from the other boys on the island?Write about:• what Simon says and does that suggest he is different from the other boys• how Golding presents him as different.[30 marks]AO4 [4 marks]or1 4 ‘The head is for the Beast. It’s a gift.’How does Golding present the importance of the Beast to different characters inLord of the Flies?Write about:• the ways that some characters react to the Beast• how Golding presents the importance of the Beast
nice to see someone else doing lotf :smile: I hope our questions are as nice as this, as I think I messed paper 1 up a bit
(edited 4 years ago)
SAme, I can't seem to narrow down any of my lord of the flies quotes, and I have WAY too many!! How many quotes do you have per theme and character?
Original post by annabelwillow
How does Golding present Simon as different from the other boys on the island?Write about:• what Simon says and does that suggest he is different from the other boys• how Golding presents him as different.[30 marks]AO4 [4 marks]or1 4 ‘The head is for the Beast. It’s a gift.’How does Golding present the importance of the Beast to different characters inLord of the Flies?Write about:• the ways that some characters react to the Beast• how Golding presents the importance of the Beast
nice to see someone else doing lotf :smile: I hope our questions are as nice as this, as I think I messed paper 1 up a bit
I don't really have specific quotes to hand, but I have got a list of quotes of descriptions for characters? if you want, I could send you them :smile: I just revise lotf on seneca tbh and that seems to help.
Original post by pancakesbob7
SAme, I can't seem to narrow down any of my lord of the flies quotes, and I have WAY too many!! How many quotes do you have per theme and character?
yes please!
Original post by annabelwillow
I don't really have specific quotes to hand, but I have got a list of quotes of descriptions for characters? if you want, I could send you them :smile: I just revise lotf on seneca tbh and that seems to help.
can you dm me or something so I can send them to you? :smile:
Original post by pancakesbob7
yes please!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending