The Student Room Group

Physics Paper 1

Hyjgk[xfgmnfgksm\b jmvka\md b
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What topics are likely to come up for Physics?
Original post by MasterinDesguise
After being a tutor for many children for multiple years, i have witnessed many science papers. i tutored my son and allowed him the knowledge to gain a grade 9 in science, (Chemistry and biology) for three years now i have correctly guessed the questions and exam focus ,meaning my students have got the best possible grades. if you are failing chemistry and biology so far, comment you questions and i will help you significantly, i believe people will fail, so you need my help, i know its difficult so otherwise you will fail, especially if you have done over 100 hours of Seneca Learning nonsense like a rejected pupil ISABEL WILLIS.

I can help you,

Thank You, MasterinDesguise

just ask

are you combined or triple?

Original post by Chips&Fish
What topics are likely to come up for Physics?
Those 5 commas in the last sentence don’t make you sound like much of a tutor tbh. ur a fraud tyler😂😂
Original post by Isabel070703
Those 5 commas in the last sentence don’t make you sound like much of a tutor tbh. ur a fraud tyler😂😂

Excuse me can i help you. If you have nothing good to say, Say nothing at all. You sort of people disgust me jumping on a post to help people who are going to fail. #MrChamzi
Excuse me can i help you. If you have nothing good to say, Say nothing at all. You sort of people disgust me jumping on a post to help people who are going to fail. #MrChamzi

isabel070703, i believe you are the fraud in this case, do i need to seek legal advice?

Tyler ur gonna fail if u don’t do some work. Disgusting behaviour. I may have to submit this to the bullying box😂
Reply 7
(edited 4 years ago)
ok jeff246, you need to know about the fusion and fission.
Original post by Jeff246
combined science
Original post by isabel070703
tyler ur gonna fail if u don’t do some work. Disgusting behaviour. I may have to submit this to the bullying box😂

right, caps lock is on. #

i am disgusted that you prefer to miss time in your school to stay at home for a day of nonsense. This behaviour is childish and disgusting who even are you????????????
Mate, tell me everything
right, caps lock is on. #

i am disgusted that you prefer to miss time in your school to stay at home for a day of nonsense. This behaviour is childish and disgusting who even are you????????????

stfu Tyler I’m very very ill😂
Bingbond pm me your email and i will send you a list of stuff you need
What is this???
Reply 14
this is a physics thread right???

seems like a war is going on
Sorry jeff just some childish users
Please please both of you get a life
Ok jeff 245, we have settled this now
Ok jeff 245, we have settled this now

do we😂😂
Man, I came here for some useful physics advice - you know something that could actually help me.
Guess I'll have to go somewhere else. Pretty disappointed :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending