The Student Room Group

IAL economics - unit 4 predictions 2019

What are your predictions for the Economics Exam (Unit 4) on the 23rd of May? How was your Economics Unit 3 exam?
Reply 1
Went really well wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by jg12343
Went really well wbu?

It was a satisfying paper. Which questions did you do in section A and which case study did you choose?
Mine was just ok, disappointed that no market structure essays existed.

Given the way they structured the Unit 3 exam, I would say that trade and development are the two subjects less likely for the essays and that balance of payments and exchange rates will be there. But who knows?
Reply 4
Thank you.
Original post by SkillBill
Mine was just ok, disappointed that no market structure essays existed.

Given the way they structured the Unit 3 exam, I would say that trade and development are the two subjects less likely for the essays and that balance of payments and exchange rates will be there. But who knows?
hey do not count on me though, just study the whole syllabus!
Original post by Nirojanm
Thank you.
oh , yes I forgot to say where I am basing my thoughts about the exam. January 2019 IAL exam was all about free trade and development, and for Unit 3 essays on Monday they did not use any of the material from the essay's of January 2019 exam . So I m thinking that since it is a new specification , they might do the same for Unit 4, and then start recycling the material from next year onwards. Just my thoughts though, do not count on it!
Reply 7
Unit 4 Marking Scheme- January 2019
Original post by Nirojanm
Unit 4 Marking Scheme- January 2019

Ι have the questions if you want them

Quick Reply

Latest