The Student Room Group

I'm not sure if I messed up on my RS exam

So basically for my RS we did themes B D E and F in class. But in the test I did A instead of D. Does the school send the exam board (I'm doing AQA) the themes that we're doing or does it not matter. I think I did pretty well in A aswell. Have I messed up or am I just stressing over nothing. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John0987
So basically for my RS we did themes B D E and F in class. But in the test I did A instead of D. Does the school send the exam board (I'm doing AQA) the themes that we're doing or does it not matter. I think I did pretty well in A aswell. Have I messed up or am I just stressing over nothing. Thanks

It doesn't matter. The examiner won't know the topics you covered in class.
Reply 2
Thanks, I was really stressing. My mates taking the mickey and saying that I'm gonna fail was helping either

Original post by MinaBee
It doesn't matter. The examiner won't know the topics you covered in class.
how did u guys find it I found It pretty easy
Reply 4
Yeah, it was pretty good. Not gonna lie, I thought I was gonna fail cuz I didn't do a lot of revision but I think I did well. I'm expecting maybe an 8.
Original post by kjnvxncfb
how did u guys find it I found It pretty easy
Yeah, it was pretty good. Not gonna lie, I thought I was gonna fail cuz I didn't do a lot of revision but I think I did well. I'm expecting maybe an 8.

good luck i also really hope i got an 7/8...can't wait for this week to be overrrrr
Reply 6
Thanks, good luck to u too. I've done 10 exams and still have 14 left. Even my english teacher agrees that there's too many exams, and we never agree. I had a 1hr argument in class with her last yr.
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
good luck i also really hope i got an 7/8...can't wait for this week to be overrrrr
Thanks, good luck to u too. I've done 10 exams and still have 14 left. Even my english teacher agrees that there's too many exams, and we never agree. I had a 1hr argument in class with her last yr.

i've got two exams tomorrow...geography and maths! Good luck for tomorrow
omg sameee what board u doing for geog?
Reply 9
I've got them as well. Not too confident for Geography cuz I've had 4 teachers in the past yr and a half. We haven't been taught paper 3 as our current teacher doesn't even know what we're doing. Good luck
rahh im sure youll be fine!
I've got them as well. Not too confident for Geography cuz I've had 4 teachers in the past yr and a half. We haven't been taught paper 3 as our current teacher doesn't even know what we're doing. Good luck
omg sameee what board u doing for geog?

aqa wbu
yhhh same
aqa wbu
im doing cold environments rivers n coasts wbu
aqa wbu
yhhh same

good luck for tomorrow..i hope u get the grades you want
Reply 15
Let's hope so

rahh im sure youll be fine!
aw ty u too
good luck for tomorrow..i hope u get the grades you want
Reply 17
The CGP guide for geo is actually good. I'm gonna try and revise for a few hours probs gonna focus on rivers
im doing cold environments rivers n coasts wbu

Hot deserts rivers and coasts
The CGP guide for geo is actually good. I'm gonna try and revise for a few hours probs gonna focus on rivers

I'm probs gonna be up til 1/2. What u aiming for in maths?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending