The Student Room Group

What would you do with £400?

Asking for a friend.

Scroll to see replies

if it was all i had i'd save it

if i had a few hundreds or even 1000s more I'd spend as much as I need on basic shopping needs or petrol or bills or something

if i somehow got my hands on £400 and it wasn't really mine like found a card or somehow cash or someone just gave it to me i'd deposit it or splurge depending on my current financial standing.
Prostitute
Reply 3
OK how about you're a kid and you live with your parents who provide the necessities and summmer is a month away. Also say this money was a reward from your school.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
if it was all i had i'd save it

if i had a few hundreds or even 1000s more I'd spend as much as I need on basic shopping needs or petrol or bills or something

if i somehow got my hands on £400 and it wasn't really mine like found a card or somehow cash or someone just gave it to me i'd deposit it or splurge depending on my current financial standing.
save it
Reply 5
Use for college tuition fees
200 on charity 200 on pokemon games and nintendo 2ds

Original post by abz456
Asking for a friend.
Reply 7
Big weekend incoming.
Reply 8
Buy a pair of shoes
Save it untillI get an idea what to do with them.
Reply 10
Thank you. I like this.
Original post by PTMalewski
Save it untillI get an idea what to do with them.
invest it
Facials :colondollar:
Take that homeless guy on the corner of the street out for a meal and get him some new clothes and a place to stay for a few nights.
I feel guilty for my reply now:bored:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Take that homeless guy on the corner of the street out for a meal and get him some new clothes and a place to stay for a few nights.
well aren't you virtuous
Original post by JoshDarnIt
the alternate part of me would say "give the money to charity" but the reality part of me would say "spend it on anything that has a 3 digit number"
Original post by A Rolling Stone
well aren't you virtuous

No I'm Josh
City break. This is about what I typically pay for flight/hotels when I go for a long weekend away.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 19
Didn't someone already post the prostitutes response?

:egg:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Facials :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending