The Student Room Group

Westminster School 2020 16+

Scroll to see replies

hey i’m applying for econ maths history and english lit !
Original post by Anyasaund

Are you applying this year?
Reply 22
Original post by mdelecq
Ah wow a humanities students, you're a rare breed here aha. Good luck on your applications, I currently attend Concord College actually so if you need any help, let me know. I'll be honest, we're a very science driven school; however, we do have an impeccable maths and English department. Where are you from?

I am from Pakistan. I also love Science and Maths. My Math and Science Grade are actually not bad. The career path I am taking actually wants a well- rounded student who has a spike in everything. The lowest grade I got was in Maths and that was 90% so my main priority is Art History. Other than that I love science and I want to do it. P.s My mum is in denial that I want to do Humanities since all my family members are doctors and engineers.
—-
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey guys! I'm applying to westminster this year as well. I'm doing the two maths, chemistry and physics. (also I'm a girl)

We can start entering on the 1st of June
Hey! do you have ig, might make a group chat of everyone applying x

Original post by bangtan-an
Hey guys! I'm applying to westminster this year as well. I'm doing the two maths, chemistry and physics. (also I'm a girl)

We can start entering on the 1st of June
Sorry, I didn't see your message. Of course, I can help! Make sure to do as many past papers as you can. Concord lives on past papers. I'll be honest, the school is incredibly challenging to get into, but if you're willing to work hard and strive to understand all you can then you should be fine. Sorry I'm not much help ahah but you should be excited! it's a great school and im so happy to be here, just very competitive and challenging, all in good manners nevertheless x
Original post by Sushmhitah
I'm going to Concord for the September 2019 entry! I'll be in Sixth form, could you please tell me how to prepare or what to anticipate? hehe i'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. My subjects for a level are going to be maths, biology, chemistry and economics!
Original post by Anyasaund
Original post by mdelecq

no, but i can just make an account for this
Is anyone here going to the open days?
Original post by kissa_kig
Is anyone here going to the open days?

yh, I'm going in June. Are you going to both? Also, what are you applying for?
Original post by bangtan-an
no, but i can just make an account for this

actually, is it possible to use twitter???
Hi i’m thinking about applying. What GCSE grades are you targeting ?
Heyy, im targeting a 9 in biology higher tier, chemistry higher tier, physics higher tier, astronomy, computer science, economics, mathematics and futher maths but an 8 in English language and an 8/9 in literature and an 8/9 in art. you?
Original post by Ew123456
Hi i’m thinking about applying. What GCSE grades are you targeting ?
best with instagram, i've got twitter but lots of people don't haha
Original post by username4577784
actually, is it possible to use twitter???
9 in biology higher tier and maybe also physics and chemistry and 8 in all others I think. Probably more like a 7 for English lit and Lang. Not sure if that’s good enough for Westminster though
Original post by mdelecq
Heyy, im targeting a 9 in biology higher tier, chemistry higher tier, physics higher tier, astronomy, computer science, economics, mathematics and futher maths but an 8 in English language and an 8/9 in literature and an 8/9 in art. you?
I spoke to a girl who earned admissions and the offer was 7/8/9 in all subjects but high 8's/9's for ur chosen a-level subjects
Original post by Ew123456
9 in biology higher tier and maybe also physics and chemistry and 8 in all others I think. Probably more like a 7 for English lit and Lang. Not sure if that’s good enough for Westminster though
oh cool that’s good
Original post by mdelecq
I spoke to a girl who earned admissions and the offer was 7/8/9 in all subjects but high 8's/9's for ur chosen a-level subjects
Reply 38
Hey,
I’ll be applying for History, English, Philosophy and Theology and Art. I think I’m attending the open day in September.
Original post by mdelecq
best with instagram, i've got twitter but lots of people don't haha

Hi,

I'm applying (tmr!) to westminster as well. My twitter is @xanxbts. It might look like a spam (i just created it), but i swear its real.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest