The Student Room Group

Are your SQA exams over yet?

Poll

How many exams do you have left?

If not, how many do you have left?

If they are, you made it! :woo: How are you celebrating? A lie in? :sleep: A take away? :yum: Burning your notes? :eek: Something else?

Scroll to see replies

I have two left😫 can’t wait until this week is over and I’m officially exam freeπŸ₯³
Reply 2
Just Nat 5 Drama left for me, which is on Thursday, then I get a week holiday before starting my Highers. (oh, and Nat 5 Maths).
Original post by Button222
I have two left😫 can’t wait until this week is over and I’m officially exam freeπŸ₯³

Nearly there- they'll all be done soon! :smile:
Original post by aingidh
Just Nat 5 Drama left for me, which is on Thursday, then I get a week holiday before starting my Highers. (oh, and Nat 5 Maths).

:woo: Hope drama goes well and that you can enjoy your week off! :smile:
Reply 5
I only have Higher ESOL tomorrow and Higher Italian left on Thursday and then I'm done!
Original post by 2002e
I only have Higher ESOL tomorrow and Higher Italian left on Thursday and then I'm done!

Bet it feels good to be nearly there! Hope that these last two go well for you :smile:
Reply 7
Done with exams and school!! So happy ☺️ Kinda wanna burn my notes for some extra satisfaction
Reply 8
Final exam is tomorrow and then I have 2 weeks off :>. On our return, we go in for a month taster of Higher which will be good; finally only doing the subjects you want to do (except English.)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by droppedcroissant
Got Advanced Higher Computing on Wednesday that I’m stressing about But after that I’m done with exams AND school so can’t wait for my couple of months off.

Hope it goes well for you! What are your plans for after summer?
Original post by _nim1
Done with exams and school!! So happy ☺️ Kinda wanna burn my notes for some extra satisfaction

:woo: :lol: What are you going on to do next? :smile:

Original post by Strelzo
Final exam is tomorrow and then I have 2 weeks off :>. On our return, we go in for a month taster of Higher which will be good; finally only doing the subjects you want to do (except English.)

:biggrin: Hope it goes well! Know exactly the feeling with English :redface:
Thanks; and I'm sure everyone does with English, yet they still don't listen to our complaints lol. literally the most boring subject every, none of the coursework is even remotely interesting.
Original post by Strelzo
Thanks; and I'm sure everyone does with English, yet they still don't listen to our complaints lol. literally the most boring subject every, none of the coursework is even remotely interesting.

Yeah, think half of it is that in some schools, it just makes it a bit easier to timetable if everyone has the same subject in one column at least...As much as I hated having to do it, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, as the format is really similar to Nat 5, you just need to do more to get the marks and give more insightful (SQA's favourite English word :lol:) comments :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
Yeah, think half of it is that in some schools, it just makes it a bit easier to timetable if everyone has the same subject in one column at least...As much as I hated having to do it, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, as the format is really similar to Nat 5, you just need to do more to get the marks and give more insightful (SQA's favourite English word :lol:) comments :smile:

We're doing the same poems when we go into Higher; couldn't have made it even more of a bore if you tried lol. Imagine learning the same stuff except in more detail for 1 year; I'm literally dreading Higher English because it's going to throw me off lol.
Geography next Tuesday but this week our school has done timetable change so I’ve already started all my highers. It’s stressing me out soooo much
Original post by Strelzo
We're doing the same poems when we go into Higher; couldn't have made it even more of a bore if you tried lol. Imagine learning the same stuff except in more detail for 1 year; I'm literally dreading Higher English because it's going to throw me off lol.

Can relate to that bit too :sadnod: At least it means you're not starting from zero with it- most people who don't get to do that usually wish they could! :smile:
Can relate to that bit too :sadnod: At least it means you're not starting from zero with it- most people who don't get to do that usually wish they could! :smile:

True, but I think it is way more boring than learning new poems (and applying our knowledge from National 5).
Original post by Catriona23
Geography next Tuesday but this week our school has done timetable change so I’ve already started all my highers. It’s stressing me out soooo much

Nearly there, you've got this :rave:
Try not to worry about the highers just now- a week or two where you're not totally focused on them at this stage in the year won't make a difference. Can understand wanting to move the S1-3s up, but really have no idea why schools make you start learning new stuff when exams aren't even done yet :dontknow:
It doesn't let me rep you back @Labrador99, sorry :>
Ugh yeah and even my higher geography class isn’t giving us revision time. Still, just a week to go!
Nearly there, you've got this :rave:
Try not to worry about the highers just now- a week or two where you're not totally focused on them at this stage in the year won't make a difference. Can understand wanting to move the S1-3s up, but really have no idea why schools make you start learning new stuff when exams aren't even done yet :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest